Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion today...mixed feelings..lost

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  • 178 Replies
I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. Part of me wants it but I know I can't afford it. It's a feeling I don't know how to even describe. I want to cry but then I'm trying to keep it together. Idk how to feel, how do women cope with this? Emotionally I mean?
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM
3 moms liked this
If you have such mixed feelings maybe you should rethink it. An abortion had a very negative impact on my sister for a very long time and also my friend. If you really feel like it's best and you will be able to handle it, of course its up to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never had one. Praying for peace for you and your LO.

ashellbell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM
6 moms liked this

It sounds like it isn't something that you really want to do. I'm very pro choice and support any decision that a woman makes with her body. I've had an abortion, I'm not trying to change your mind, but it is very important that you terminate because it's absolutely what you want and need to do. I have never once regretted mine because I just wasn't ready and didn't want a baby at that time in my life. If you aren't sure, there are resources available to help you. Good luck.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
My advice is not to do it unless you are 100% certain it's the right decision for you.

Good luck in whatever you choose.
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this
I've terminated and can't relate to how you feel at all. I never ever wanted "it" or to even be pregnant. My advice, if you're feeling this way, abortion isn't for you.
NataliaLinny
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Yeah I have two children already and dnt want a third one for awhile
eykelley
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Honey, as much as i hate abortions, i have always said it wasnt my hoice yo choose what another women does with her body and her baby. However, if you are feelig the slightest bit of hesitation, please dont do it. Ive known women who end up hating themselves for making that choice. You need to he 100% sure its what you want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

You won't get support here. RUN 

eykelley
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My advice is to go with adoption. You dont sound ready for an abortion. :/ I know it wasnt the plan, but that doesnt mean its a bad thing.

Quoting NataliaLinny: Yeah I have two children already and dnt want a third one for awhile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

honestly you dont sound ready to go through with this. i am prochoice and respect what ever you decide, but dont set yourself up for heart ache. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN