Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I support the Ferguson Police Force

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Replies (101-110):
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/ferguson-protests-police-response_n_5677741.html

After those whole 10 people were arrested, the people of the Ferguson community staged PEACEFUL protests. These people, along with journalist, were faced with excessive police force.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, But throwing Molotov cocktails and rocks at police, burning down stores and looting Is not peaceful...... Maybe some where peaceful, but not the majority

Quoting ashellbell:

It doesn't excuse their behavior towards the people who were protesting PEACEFULLY. You don't know what happened with Michael Brown...were you there?

Harlot
by lecoeur on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Sicko

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:43 PM
I live in Missouri about 45 mins or so it's all over my Facebook, news and everything.
My friend lives near the store that were looted.

Quoting numonestunar: Well fuck. Our news must have figured out they were wrong. They took down the article and just recanted on their 1 o'clock news show.

Quoting MommeeTo4: Idk what race he is, this was on our local news in Stl

Quoting numonestunar: Interesting. So there are 2.. lol
Our news reported he was black.

Quoting MommeeTo4: http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/the-other-darren-wilson-st-louis-city-sergeant-not-the-cop-who-shot-michael-brown/

Quoting marmie41: Interesting. I had not heard that. Do you have a link to confirm this? If so please post.

Quoting numonestunar: The cop who shot the kid is black... Unless there are two Darren's.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting marmie41: You are right. But also remember the witnesses were not in the car and do not know what transpired in there. It is still a case of " he said she said," at this point.

Quoting Anonymous: The officer is the only one claiming that. Every other witness doesn't.

Nobody has the right to shoot someone who is running or has their hands in the air.

And they have no right to arrest reporters or gas news people.
White people will defend their own and blacks will defend their own. Now who said it wasn't about race?? Most of the people who agree with the cop although no real evidence has been released are White. I guess that's just the way it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Quoting weeping_angel: Wonder if feelings would change if the cop is black

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

Probably a smart move. The members that seem the most rabid about making cops out to be evil oppressors of 'the black man', tend to be a special kind of insane. I do not have a personal opinion on this subject, other than I am ashamed to share a country with people who behave the way we are seeing people behave there.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm typically not a controversial member. I like to keep it that way

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

You were smart to go anonymous for this.

He is white. If you watched the news rather then jerry springer you would know that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:52 PM
This could be said for you also. Were you there yourself ?

Quoting ashellbell:

It doesn't excuse their behavior towards the people who were protesting PEACEFULLY. You don't know what happened with Michael Brown...were you there?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Oh and "peacefully" my ass! Looting and rioting are not peaceful !

Quoting Anonymous: This could be said for you also. Were you there yourself ?

Quoting ashellbell:

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Lol. I don't watch springer. Anyway, my post was made before his identity was revealed.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting weeping_angel: Wonder if feelings would change if the cop is black

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

Probably a smart move. The members that seem the most rabid about making cops out to be evil oppressors of 'the black man', tend to be a special kind of insane. I do not have a personal opinion on this subject, other than I am ashamed to share a country with people who behave the way we are seeing people behave there.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm typically not a controversial member. I like to keep it that way

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

You were smart to go anonymous for this.

He is white. If you watched the news rather then jerry springer you would know that.
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM
No. Which is why I didn't mention how the cops handled Michael Brown. Thought that it was clear my opinion was formed off how they handled the peaceful protest. Hmmmm.

Quoting ashellbell:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 9:21 PM
So you think looting and riots are peaceful?

Quoting ashellbell: No. Which is why I didn't mention how the cops handled Michael Brown. Thought that it was clear my opinion was formed off how they handled the peaceful protest. Hmmmm.

Quoting ashellbell:

ashellbell
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM
No. The protests were. There's a difference between the 10-15 people arrested for rioting and the majority of the Ferguson community who staged peaceful protests. You'll notice, since they replaced the asshole cops, all has been peaceful

Quoting Anonymous: So you think looting and riots are peaceful?

Quoting ashellbell: No. Which is why I didn't mention how the cops handled Michael Brown. Thought that it was clear my opinion was formed off how they handled the peaceful protest. Hmmmm.

Quoting ashellbell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)