Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the craziest thing you've ever found in your kids' pockets?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:34 PM
  • 118 Replies

Emptying a preschooler's pockets is always good for a laugh. Doing laundry becomes an adventure. What will be in there today? 27 stickers stuck together in a huge lump? An improvised trail mix of crumbs scooped up from the floor? SOMETHING THAT'S ALIVE?

What's the craziest thing YOU'VE ever found in your kids' pockets?

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JrsMommy07
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Hmmm. Rocks.,rubber bands, one.time I.found a take home container of ranch dressing and a couple packets of ketchup from mcds in.my four.year olds pocket my seven yr old.is.really past that phase but youngest picks up everything mainly it's rocks and toys and candy wrappers tho
mcdun
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:52 PM
21 moms liked this

a kitten, no really he found a kitten at the park and stuffed the poor thing in his pocket. It lived! The little thing was a new born eyes still closed. He thought I wouldn't let him take it home (he was right) DS put it in his pocket and forgot about it. That night at dinner something was crying from his pocket. DH and I were shocked to find a snow white half dead kitten in there. She lived though and we still have her, her name is Skooma. 

“If you live for having it all, what you have is never enough.” 

SuckIt69
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:54 PM
3 moms liked this
You win!!

Quoting mcdun:

a kitten, no really he found a kitten at the park and stuffed the poor thing in his pocket. It lived! The little thing was a new born eyes still closed. He thought I wouldn't let him take it home (he was right) DS put it in his pocket and forgot about it. That night at dinner something was crying from his pocket. DH and I were shocked to find a snow white half dead kitten in there. She lived though and we still have her, her name is Skooma. 

SuckIt69
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
The usual,rocks, sand, gum, rubber bands, crayons, hair clips, paper.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:59 PM
4 moms liked this
A $100 bill.

My 4 yr old had just come back from visiting her grandparents for the weekend. I was getting ready to do laundry and found a crumpled up $100 bill.

I asked her where it came from and she said "Grandma and Grandpa gave me paper for my birthday." Lol!
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
4 moms liked this

No joke, last night my ELEVEN YEAR OLD son pulled a pancake out of his shorts pocket.   o.O

Del672
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this

sausages!   He was afraid to tell friend's mom he didnt like them, and stuck them in his pocket. lol    No one is going to top the Kitten story though..loved it!!! 

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:37 PM
A Nerf dart. We don't own anything Nerf.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:38 PM

My 7 year old daughter always brings home rocks, dirt, twigs, flowers, leaves, little things she finds on the ground, etc from school.  The big things like leaves wind up in her backpack so I have to shake them out daily lol.  The only living thing she ever brought home was a ladybug and she named it Bella and put it in the flower bed.  She mad it a bed out of leaves and the next day she called it so she could see it lol (this was last year towards the end of school).  Lucky for me, she's passed her collecting habits to her little brother:-/ lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:39 PM
2 moms liked this

A paper written by my step daughter for speach class. The topic was my "boob job".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN