Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All boys or just my son ?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:55 PM
  • 55 Replies

Mobile Photo

I was folding clothes and realized my son wears the same damn thing every single day at school. His jeans are all the same cut and brand. 10 pairs. His shirts are all the same brand. All plaid and all different colors. He wears a white t shirt under the button down. Every. Single. Day.
He's 15 and has a job. He picks out his own clothes and pays for most of them himself.
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

If my DS could wear his shark shirt and shorts every day he would.

But he's a toddler. :P

lonelymoon
by Kahla on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Mine wears the same every day, but he has a uniform lol. Play clothes are usually always basketball shorts and tee shirts, just different colors. Do you buy his clothes?
abifasc
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that's a normal boy thing. My brothers all wore a certain style and brand and my husband wears the same type things daily too. My boys are toddlers and would live very moment in pixar cars if I let them.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Not my boys. Your son has great tatse and dresses well. My sons are older when they were in HS ~ J Crew and Polo . Lots of plaids but a few stripes and many oxford cloth shirts. Yes jeans same wash same style but mine wore lots of Khakis.

ame4c
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM

It's a male thing.  Even my SO does it.  I have 3 boys 22, 18, 16.... all wear basically the same design everyday.  Each one has their own style, but they stick to it unless it's a special occassion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:00 PM
I have no sons but my DH's wardrobe pretty much consists of the same items in various colours.
PPCLC
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:00 PM

We used to call our son (who is now 21) Johnny Cash or "The man in black, " because he loved to wear black everything--from his jeans to his t-shirts to his shoes and socks.

He was the same age as your son and has finally started picking other colors from the palette for clothing choices. lol

SciFiMama91
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Technically yes, uniforms. Lol
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not a boy and if I could wear the same thing every day I would. Lol. A MIA0223 uniform! Makes it simple!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zombienator9
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
This. But this one minion shirt I have to pry off of him every damn time lol

Quoting furbabymum:

If my DS could wear his shark shirt and shorts every day he would.

But he's a toddler. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN