Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No, my customer service call was NOT magical

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:11 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

We're going to Disney next week and I had a question. So, I called. The system said it would be a 4 minute wait and could I please stay on afterwards for the survey about the call. It was more like 25 minutes of waiting. By that time, I wanted to do the survey just to say the wait was ridiculous. The call went fairly well with the perky Disney employee. At the end he asked me to stay on for the survey.

The last question of the survey was:

"If you had to sum up this service call in one word, would you say it was Magical, Exciting, Informative, (something positive that I forgot) or Other?" 

Magical? I need to sniff some pixie dust to make that happen!

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I would have said.  It was magical how they turned a 4 minute wait into a 30 minute wait.

nverheyn2011
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
They'd probably cut it off after she said "magical" I've had businesses do that kind of crap.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have said.  It was magical how they turned a 4 minute wait into a 30 minute wait.

Verrine
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM

No chance. It was a press 1 through press 5 option. I'm wondering how many people do think it is magical. If it magically disappeared off my credit card, now that'd be something!

Quoting Anonymous:

bethpelle
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Lol
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
I almost always pick the magical experience option lol but I live for disney world. We've got less than 4 months til what I like to call #RafFamilyDisneyTrip2014part2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hubris_Huntsman
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Too bad annoying wasn't an option. I made a call to reserve an extra night and somehow the man worked a couple of disney princesses and Mickey into the conversation. I can barely tolerate Disney as it is. My head nearly exploded.
Verrine
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I stand corrected. Someone does pick "magical" to describe customer service! Seriously, you're taking your 2nd trip this year?!

How many times have you gone?

Quoting SadiasMomma: I almost always pick the magical experience option lol but I live for disney world. We've got less than 4 months til what I like to call #RafFamilyDisneyTrip2014part2

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM
My Disney cs experiences are almost universally magical.

I go at least four times a year. Often more.

Quoting Verrine:

I stand corrected. Someone does pick "magical" to describe customer service! Seriously, you're taking your 2nd trip this year?!

Quoting SadiasMomma: I almost always pick the magical experience option lol but I live for disney world. We've got less than 4 months til what I like to call #RafFamilyDisneyTrip2014part2

Verrine
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Do you live nearby? I just checked and the season pass is $634! Are you talking day trips or week long visits? 

Quoting Momniscient: My Disney cs experiences are almost universally magical. I go at least four times a year. Often more.
Quoting Verrine:

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
We have season passes. It's a short flight away or easily drive able. We use It for mini vacations. Usually three days or so.

Disney isn't for everyone. I'm sure there are bad experiences--won't deny that lol. By and large though because it is expensive Disney provides a pretty damn good experience, IMO.

Quoting Verrine:

Do you live nearby? I just checked and the season pass is $634! Are you talking day trips or week long visits? 

Quoting Momniscient: My Disney cs experiences are almost universally magical.

I go at least four times a year. Often more.

Quoting Verrine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN