Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

date rape

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Last night I went to a bachelorette party and im always good at responsibly drinking. I have never ever over drank I know my limits. Last night after a few drinks I started getting weak and dizzy that I stumbled to the bathroom and while in there I couldnt hold my head up I kept falling asleep and the whole time puke kept running out of the side of my mouth. I called DH and he couldnt understand me at all so he hung up and got there in less then 10 minutes. When we finally got back home from the bar he picked me up from I could barely walk that I fell on the ground and laid there until dh could pick me up. I puked so bad ive never gotten so sick never. It freaks me out because I kept losing consciousness in a bar stall anything could of happened to me if dh wouldnt have rushed to me. I couldnt stand I barely could talk the pictures in my phone someone took of the bachelorette and I im not even holding my head up and my eyes are rolled back. im so upset ill never go out with dh again. Today I still feel super ill and weak... I guess im just venting because of how freaked out I am.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jade_Lynn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Omg!!! I am so glade you dh was close. Where were your friends???
BettyBoop8
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:32 PM

So the other people at the bachelorette party (or at least the person who took the pictures) saw you not being able to hold your head up and with your eyes rolled back and they didn't help you in any way?  I would be upset with my friends if I were you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Me too im so thankful he got there so fast im so upset. I dont think anyone realized how bad off I was or they were extremely drunk I dont know I really dont I cant remember.

Quoting Jade_Lynn: Omg!!! I am so glade you dh was close. Where were your friends???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM
No, no one realized how bad off I was I am upset I dont even know how to put into words how I truely feel

Quoting BettyBoop8:

So the other people at the bachelorette party (or at least the person who took the pictures) saw you not being able to hold your head up and with your eyes rolled back and they didn't help you in any way?  I would be upset with my friends if I were you.

Serena1982
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you think you were slipped a roofie or something? That's scary.
Bethsunshine
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:37 PM
I'm confused. Were you raped? You said date rape in your title but nothing in your post unless I missed something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Date rape is a drug (roofies) but no thankfully I was not dh understood something was wrong.

Quoting Bethsunshine: I'm confused. Were you raped? You said date rape in your title but nothing in your post unless I missed something.
naj2013
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:41 PM

wow, so sorry you had to experience that...my sis thought she was drugged once because she had no idea what happened after a date but it turns out she was just really drunk, thank goodness you're ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Dh says he thinks so because he looked up signs for roofies this morning because of the way i was acting and he said I had every single one of them. Im pretty sure I was I swear ive never felt so out of it in my life I was terrified.

Quoting Serena1982: Do you think you were slipped a roofie or something? That's scary.
Clarkfa
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:43 PM
OMG! That's scary I'm glad you're ok
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN