Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A PRESCHOOLER BROKE HER KNEE!! EDIT

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:54 PM
  • 74 Replies
My friends daughter!! She was being bullied and only in preschool!! Poor baby doesn't even want to go to school anymore. The school and parents of the other child did nothing about it!! This is why I will not send my child to school.

I found out she was pushed down so much, she got a broken knee. This was in a private school
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:56 PM
What happened and how did a small preshooler break her knee?
greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I don't know how it happened but I know she told me her daughter was bullied on the first day, came home with bruises all over her from another little girl and now this happened

Quoting hopeful_leslie: What happened and how did a small preshooler break her knee?
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:59 PM
How sad :(

Quoting greenlove2013: I don't know how it happened but I know she told me her daughter was bullied on the first day, came home with bruises all over her from another little girl and now this happened

Quoting hopeful_leslie: What happened and how did a small preshooler break her knee?
redneck.crazy
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I'd get a lawyer and have that schools ass handed to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Wonder where that other poster a few weeks ago went that said there was no reason for a child to defend themselves.. because bullying never causes REAL harm...

greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM
I know, poor baby.

Quoting hopeful_leslie: How sad :(

Quoting greenlove2013: I don't know how it happened but I know she told me her daughter was bullied on the first day, came home with bruises all over her from another little girl and now this happened

greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM
She may do that. The school did nothing the first time she was being bullied

Quoting redneck.crazy: I'd get a lawyer and have that schools ass handed to them.
greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Never seen it but that sounds like a dumb post

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Wonder where that other poster a few weeks ago went that said there was no reason for a child to defend themselves.. because bullying never causes REAL harm...

Pixers
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Had that been one of my kids, I would have had the school on a pike.  As it was I almost did, when they realized I was that serious they actually got up and did something.  

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:06 PM

......bs like this is why i am sending my child to a GOOD school

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN