Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I spanked DD today at the store.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this

I went grocery shopping with DD8 and DD5.

DD5 said she had to go potty, I told her okay that we would go to the bathroom in a minute, I was getting some lunch meat and cheese sliced in the deli at that moment and was almost done. Well she takes off like a bat out of hell and runs to what I assume is the bathroom on the other side of the store. I grab my stuff and DD8 and I chase after her. I get to the bathroom and she is not there and I can't find her.

Well the guy in the butcher block, knows us and got her, then called me to the back to pick her up. I got her, thanked the guy and explained to her that she was to stay right next to the basket and not run away like that. We finish shopping and are about to leave,

I am looking at something on the receipt when DD8 tells me that DD5 has a string cheese under her shirt. I go up to her and tell her to give it to me. She does, I pay for it then throw it away (it was hot and squishy and regardless she is not getting what she tried to steal). I spanked her butt one time, told her that she knows better then to steal things and asked her why she did it. She said she didn't know, that she just wanted some string cheese (I had just bought a huge package). I took the candy I bought her away and told her that she would not be getting anything at the dollar store later when we went. She started crying so we came home.

I can deal with a lot of crap but stealing is not one of them, there is no excuse for that.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Good. Gotta nip behavior like that early before stealing becomes a problem.

I remember when my nephew was that age he stole some tiny teddy bears from a craft store and my sister brought him back to the store to return them and apologize to the manager. He never did that again.
sickofdrama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Good for you. Little brat!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Stealing is definitely grounds for a spanking.
SuckIt69
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Did she ever get to go to the potty??
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I approve this message.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:51 PM

No. I asked her if she went to the potty and she said she didn't need it after all.

Quoting SuckIt69: Did she ever get to go to the potty??

Monica117
by Emerald Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Good for you.
Sara-1989
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Ugh.
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:54 PM

I would have done the same. My parents made me go up to the manager and pay for the pack of gum I stole as a kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM
You dd sounds like mine at that age and now at 14 we are having a lot of problems one is stealing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN