We moved into this house almost 2 months ago renting with the option to possibly buy later on. Its a gorgeous house out in the country so im not super surprised I guess. I decided spur of the moment to make muffins tonight to go with breakfast tomorrow and I found mouse droppings in one of my loaf pans!!!! Eek!! Yuck!!! Called my landlord and they said they'll bring some mousetraps tomorrow. My question is what is good to put on them other than peanut butter. With SEVERE allergies, Im worried about my 2.5 year old getting ahold of it. The kitchen area is gated off but the little turd sometimes finds her way in there. Thought about glue traps but they just seem inhumane to me. Poison is not an option as during the day I have 2-2.5 year olds running around. Any ideas ladies??? Also thought about a cat, but dh is alleric. Ughhhh.