Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a judgemental b**** :(

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
I've been babysitting this 6month old while her mom works. Part time. 7hrs a day 3 days a week. She pays me a little. Anyway every weekend for a month she has had something come up and "oh it would just be so much easier if she just stayed a little longer or comes early today or blah blah blah". Ok no fuck this, im tired of it. Its always so she can drop her boyfriend off or grab a beer or shoot some pool or hang out. No bitch come get your baby. She has two baby daddies and only custody of one kid. Only works pt and acts trashy as all hell. Okay I don't wanna be friends, I don't wanna be used, I and the babies sweet and all but no, just no.

I only agreed to keep her temporarily bc she's related to a very important old family friend and it was a favor for them more than anything. Its gotten old now and im gonna have to just stop.

So my confession is I don't like her bc she sleeps around, only works pt, is immature and is not doing anything to better her life. :( sorry, but not really.
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Start charging her regular fees. Like $10hr. I bet she stop her shit.
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:41 PM
B
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Start charging her a daily rate and X amount every X amount  of minutes she's late. Bet she gets it together for you. If you let people take advantage of you, they will. Not being a bitch, I'm still learning this. Good luck mama! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:44 PM

It sounds like you either need to walk away or make a more formal arrangement, including pay rate, and have it in writing.  Good luck

KWilliams-0513
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel sorry for a child. She is going to grow up and think she is not wanted by anyone. Because her mother seems to be a piece of shit.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Just tell her.
readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:53 PM

maybe you should stop, nobody needs all of this nonsense.

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I am. I don't mind being a bitch in my head, I just hate to actually be one to people. Lol. Ill give her a w eek.

Quoting readyforhim:

maybe you should stop, nobody needs all of this nonsense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN