Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What race is my baby?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

What color does he look?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Replies (81-86):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Aww thanks. Both littles are cute as can be, but your DD definitely looks more mixed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

She's adorable, this was dd a few days after birth

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mixed.

My poor DD is all kinds of mixed up. Hispanic, NA, and white lol. But I swear she was darker at birth than your DS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Cookies for everyone.

Quoting m0m0f0ne: Dang...no cookie for me

Quoting Anonymous: Nope... He's 1/2 black 1/2 white

Quoting m0m0f0ne: I'm going with asian. Am I correct?!
makenit
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Mobile Photo

Yeah. He's a great guy for my daughter too. Been together since sophomore year of high school. They are now both 23.

Quoting Anonymous: He's handsome.

Quoting makenit:

Mobile Photo

Didn't think that was even an issue anymore.. (Mixed children) my son in law is 1/2 black. He looks full on Norwegian! This is him waiting for my daughter to come down the aisle.

They are gonna have adorable babies!

:)

Quoting Anonymous: My nephew is half black and half white. Kids make fun of him cause of it. He keepz asking his mom why is he they way he is. And hi mom doesnt know how to tell him some times. Hes going through alot cause of it and we all watch how we say about thingz like that or even mention it around him cause he will break out and cry. Hes only 4.

But hes soo cute.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes he's half black half white. My daughter was a lot darker when she was born so I was very surprised how light he is.

Quoting Anonymous: Mixed? If im correct. But your baby looks almost like my niece.
AubryJ
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:22 AM
He'll have a nice tan. ;) My boys are 1/4 black and my youngest was that complexion at birth. Heck I was probably that complexion at birth.

Quoting Anonymous: He's 1/2 & 1/2

Quoting AubryJ: White and a quarter black. Why? Are you unsure of the babies father? Just kidding. He's adorable is what he is.
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:24 AM

My friend is dark black and my other friend is white with red hair, baby came out white with red hair.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes he's half black half white. My daughter was a lot darker when she was born so I was very surprised how light he is.
Quoting Anonymous: Mixed? If im correct. But your baby looks almost like my niece.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Good age, I was 24 when I got married.

Quoting makenit:

Mobile Photo

Yeah. He's a great guy for my daughter too. Been together since sophomore year of high school. They are now both 23.

Quoting Anonymous: He's handsome.

Quoting makenit:

Mobile Photo

Didn't think that was even an issue anymore.. (Mixed children) my son in law is 1/2 black. He looks full on Norwegian! This is him waiting for my daughter to come down the aisle.

They are gonna have adorable babies!

:)

Quoting Anonymous: My nephew is half black and half white. Kids make fun of him cause of it. He keepz asking his mom why is he they way he is. And hi mom doesnt know how to tell him some times. Hes going through alot cause of it and we all watch how we say about thingz like that or even mention it around him cause he will break out and cry. Hes only 4.

But hes soo cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN