Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont know about you guys but i think this is cute.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Her first ice cream cone. Everytime we open the cabinet door she always pulls out the ice cream cones. Now i can say she finally had one. And didnt have to give her a bath either my mom offered to give her a bath gave me a break. Lol.

Hope every one else is having a great summer.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOfOne2710
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Oh she's cute! My DS has loved ice cream ever since my aunt gave him a bite when he was six months old, LOL.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM
She loves it.

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: Oh she's cute! My DS has loved ice cream ever since my aunt gave him a bite when he was six months old, LOL.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Awwwwe! Very cute! :)

Kimicora
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Awww thats cute

we tried giving my DS ice cream when we went to cold stone creamery the other day...Apparently cake batter flavor and cotton candy do not suit his taste.

ETA though he's 7 months right now so he probably just doesnt like that its cold.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:29 PM
My older kids taught the baby how good ice cream is this summer so now when they get caught sneaking it they blame him and say "but mom the baby wanted it" lol I don't bother bathing him anymore I just hose them all down in the yard. I'm sure going to miss this summer
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Its been to cold this summer we havent had hot weather yet. Last year we gave it to her but lil bit at a time cause if the teething.

Quoting Anonymous: My older kids taught the baby how good ice cream is this summer so now when they get caught sneaking it they blame him and say "but mom the baby wanted it" lol I don't bother bathing him anymore I just hose them all down in the yard. I'm sure going to miss this summer
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
She can eat and eat ice cream if she wanted to unless she sees something else to eat.

Quoting Kimicora:

Awww thats cutewe tried giving my DS ice cream when we went to cold stone creamery the other day...Apparently cake batter flavor and cotton candy do not suit his taste. ETA though he's 7 months right now so he probably just doesnt like that its cold.

SuckIt69
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Cutie!!!
sillytroll
by Teehee on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Aw! She's so cute!

BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Mobile Photo

I love this pictures. This is my youngest dds first ice cream sandwich 3 years ago. I miss those moments sometimes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN