Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had my father arrested. Sort of rant. just need to get it out.

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this
Around Fathers day I posted about me calling my dad wishing him a happy fathers day and him calling me back and ripping me a new asshole. I followed most of you ladies' advice, and severed all ties to him.

Then a few days ago, I hear a knock on my door. I opened it my dad was there. He barged in, He starts rambling about me and my sexuality. I cut him off saying to find someone who actually gives a fuck about his opinion.

So he starts yelling, I yelled back. he then raised his hand as if he were to back hand me. (he was clearly drunk) I pointed to the door and told him to wait outside I was calling and paying him a cab. He starts yelling about how he needed no help from an abomination. (his words) I said okay but I was still calling a cab. He climbed into his truck and ZOOMED off.

So instead of dialing the Taxi company I called the police, they caught him 2 roads down. Then arrested him, ever since I've been harrased by phone by his family for having him arrested. I'm just tired of this shit, I was going on with my life and he comes in with his drama so done... So fucking done of this shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Medic32
by RN=Rescue Ninja on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Send a cease and desist letter to any of the "fanily@ that choose to enable him. If they continue, seek harassment suits.

Sounds like you 100% did the right thing. He was risking the lives of innocent people because he is a selfish dick.
Jukebox_Jenny
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:08 AM
That sounds incredibly frustrating. Hugs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Good job making sure your dad will never speak to you again. I hate people like you.

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:11 AM

You need to get restraining orders against the rest of his family or something. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RalphsMommy123
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Wow. Maybe you should reread her post.

Op you did a good thing. I would go to yhe police if you keep getting harrased by his family

Quoting Anonymous:

Good job making sure your dad will never speak to you again. I hate people like you.

Christy_517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM
So she is supposed to take the abuse and then let an obviously drunk person out on the roads with innocent people? Hmmm. I'm pretty sure that is what's known as A BAD IDEA!

Quoting Anonymous:

MamiJaAyla
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Medic32: Send a cease and desist letter to any of the "fanily@ that choose to enable him. If they continue, seek harassment suits.

Sounds like you 100% did the right thing. He was risking the lives of innocent people because he is a selfish dick.
samelove89
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Good idea, when I pulled the Lawyer card out some stopped. But again others just don't get it.
I called them because Okay you want to kill yourself, drunk driving fine. But it's ALWAYS the innocent, who pay for dicks like him.

Quoting Medic32: Send a cease and desist letter to any of the "fanily@ that choose to enable him. If they continue, seek harassment suits.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:14 AM
That's the right thingto do. He needs help. Unless he becomes sober and is sorry for the way he treated you, he shouldn't be allowed back in your life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)