Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I... cheated...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
No, I didn't cheat, but I'm curious of the fellow confessioners..

How many of you have cheated? whether it be with a current spouse or SO or an ex...

Why did you do it?

If you never did cheat, have you ever thought about it?

Please be honest. I won't judge.. of course the other ladies will...
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Yes I did cheat and idk y I did it. Im not gonna give a million excuses saying it was my husbands fault cause it wasnt. But he used to be real abusive n he had cheated on me and I wanted to feel wanted. It was the biggest mistake of my life!!!!!!! Not a day goes by that I dont regret it. And me and my hubby have both forgave each other n our.marriage is 100% better. Hes not abusive anymore but it wasnt cause I cheated it was cause when I told him we had a VERY long talk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:25 AM

I have never cheated but I want to because my dh doesn't give me any physical or emotional attention. I miss sex & feeling desirable. I'm leaning more towards divorce than cheating though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:32 AM

yes I have cheated. there really isn't a good reason for cheating. Yes my marriage is currently on the rocks but I know that's not an excuse. The other guy is younger than me and extremely cute and it felt good knowing he was attracted to me. It has been a while since I felt that "i want you, I need you" feeling and when an opportunity came I took it knowing I would never get caught. Am I proud to be an adulterous slut? No, but I'm not ashamed either. I did what I did and that's that.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:34 AM
I did. It was a shitty way to escape my crazy abusive husband.

I do regret the means, but not the end. I eventually found a man who treats me well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:37 AM
I cheat. A lot. No real reason. Because I can, I guess. I honestly really believe I may be addicted to sex. I have a great SO... nothing lacking. Idk. I've been thinking about it a lot lately....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Never cheated and never thought about it. I'd leave before I'd cheat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM

I dont know if emotional cheating counts. But i was flirting and talking to someone i really liked and he made me feel good about my self. The reason we started to talk was because my husband was being very abusive to me and was treating me bad. And then this guys comes and listens to me and tell's me how beautiful i am and it made me feel so wanted and happy and less like im worthless. I did put a stop to it after 3 months because the guy was asking me to leave my husband for him, of course im not going to do that because first if i did me or my children would have no where to live and the guy dose not even have his own place. He still stays at his family's house. Im glad i broke ties cause it would have turned  into cheating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:47 AM
I cheated on my first husband, he was military and was deployed when OIF first started. He was stationed in Baghdad at a hospital and never saw combat. He wrote me but told me he couldn't call me or use the computer. He lied. Other guy's wives were getting phone calls every day, time on the computer, turns out a female soldier and him were seeing wach other so I found someone to fill the void. He opened my eyes that I deserved better. We divorced and I met DH just 2 days after it was finalized, we were married 6 months later and cheating on DH has never crossed my mind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:08 AM
I use to think I was addicted to sex... I ran around a lot when I was younger... then I met my current SO... he drives me insane, but the sex... yum. Lmao

Quoting Anonymous: I cheat. A lot. No real reason. Because I can, I guess. I honestly really believe I may be addicted to sex. I have a great SO... nothing lacking. Idk. I've been thinking about it a lot lately....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:22 AM
The sex with SO is great! I mean....mindblowing. And I still run out to have mediocre sex with whoever. Ugh. Idk wtf is wrong with me.
I used to not even feel guilty. But have been lately.

Quoting Anonymous: I use to think I was addicted to sex... I ran around a lot when I was younger... then I met my current SO... he drives me insane, but the sex... yum. Lmao

Quoting Anonymous: I cheat. A lot. No real reason. Because I can, I guess. I honestly really believe I may be addicted to sex. I have a great SO... nothing lacking. Idk. I've been thinking about it a lot lately....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)