Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I now have a court date for "drugs/uncontrolled substance'" but it was birth control!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
I'll begin with the fact that my boyfriend is trying to break up with me. He keeps mentioning moving too quickly, he should take a break, etc. So of course I do what most of us do... I stopped taking my birth control. (We have no kids together)

I was driving today and apparently there was a cop behind me that I didn't see. I tossed out a birth control pill and he immediately pulled me over!!

I awkwardly explained that it was birth control. He asked if I thought he was stupid. I told him to search my car if he needed to and I had no drugs. He said he'd let me go but he's writing me a ticket and I'll have a court date. He said I'm lucky I'm not going to jail. (I had my four kids in the back so thank goodness!!!)

My boyfriend wants to know why I'm scared and why I have court. I told him the officer caught me throwing Advil outside and thought it was something else. 😬

Will I go to jail if I can't prove it was a pill? Please give me some relief here.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimicora
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:24 AM

They can't prove what you threw out the window...But you will definetly get a litering charge..... learn to not throw things out the window there are trash cans everywhere in public...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Um.... I got nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you mean you stopped taking birth control so you could get pregnant and he won't leave you? Or did you mean something else

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Don't admit you did anything. Make the cop prove.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Having been in law enforcement for 15 years, nice story troll.
markswife03
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I think she means she doesn't need it since she's not having sex anymore, but I could be wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you mean you stopped taking birth control so you could get pregnant and he won't leave you? Or did you mean something else

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:32 AM

What a stupid thing to do.

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this
You're boyfriend is talking about breaking up because you're moving to fast & you think the normal reaction most women have is to stop taking their birth control? I hope they lock you up for being an idiot.
waitin4u
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

No most women don't purposely stop taking birth control to trap a man that just sounds childish.

natty31105
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Forget the court date, what the hell about the rest of your tale? *if* this is true, I doubt the tiny pill you through out the window was a contraceptive
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN