Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who here sounds educated?

Posted by   + Show Post

We know a lot of people sound ignorant here, but who sounds educated?

I think Danesmommy and vegaswife too.

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:14 AM
Replies (311-316):
Teeter-Tottered
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2014 at 8:37 AM
The lady with the Spock Avi? I think her too, but I always forget her name :/

Quoting crumpy_gat: Auto
Mom2boys something or other
crumpy_gat
by No. on Oct. 27, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Yeah her!  She sometimes gets on my nerves in the circ posts lol but I've learned a lot from her.

Quoting Teeter-Tottered: The lady with the Spock Avi? I think her too, but I always forget her name :/
Quoting crumpy_gat: Auto Mom2boys something or other

*****Queen of The Village*****

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 1:54 AM

mine, obviously... north dakota.

Quoting Anonymous 14: In what region is thot slang for thought? Genuinely curious.
Quoting want10more:

remember regional dialects......

Quoting Anonymous 14: Ive only ever seen thot as slang for hoe. I've never seen someone is thot as slang for thought. Is it considered slang if you make it up?
Quoting want10more:

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again, slang. thots is slang for thoughts. is that something you didn't know?

Quoting luvnmyboi: Thots?
Quoting want10more:

i am educated, but i use slang a lot. i say prolly instead of probably. etc etc. my slang might sound uneducated. my thots are not. and in any event, true ignorance comes from a place of hate and judgemental thots. not the wording........

DisabledVet
by on Oct. 28, 2014 at 2:18 AM

One can sound educated and still be as dense as a fence post. Education doesn't always have anything to do with intelligence.

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Quoting theTosh.O:

The fact that you think North Dakota is a specific location proves my point.

Quoting want10more:

so saying regional is too unspecific, but if i say north dakota i'm wrong again. catch 22.

think all you want, you may need the practice.

Quoting theTosh.O:

That sounds like a cop out for ignorance.  Saying "regional" leaves the location unspecified and you should never say your specific region online.

i think you are just ignorant.

Quoting want10more:

Quoting Anonymous 14: In what region is thot slang for thought? Genuinely curious.
Quoting want10more:

Quoting Anonymous 14: Ive only ever seen thot as slang for hoe. I've never seen someone is thot as slang for thought. Is it considered slang if you make it up?
Quoting want10more:

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again, slang. thots is slang for thoughts. is that something you didn't know?

Quoting want10more:

i am educated, but i use slang a lot. i say prolly instead of probably. etc etc. my slang might sound uneducated. my thots are not. and in any event, true ignorance comes from a place of hate and judgemental thots. not the wording........

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 2:26 AM

and yet were i to get more specific, you'd bash me for giving out my SPECIFIC location. you have no point. you are obviously just trying to start something w/ me. and honestly? you're not important enough for me to respond.

Quoting want10more:

Quoting theTosh.O:

The fact that you think North Dakota is a specific location proves my point.

Quoting want10more:

so saying regional is too unspecific, but if i say north dakota i'm wrong again. catch 22.

think all you want, you may need the practice.

Quoting theTosh.O:

That sounds like a cop out for ignorance.  Saying "regional" leaves the location unspecified and you should never say your specific region online.

i think you are just ignorant.

Quoting want10more:

Quoting want10more:

Quoting want10more:

Quoting want10more:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)