Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Broken hearted....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I don't want to go into all of the detials. But my relationship is over. Two years down the drain. I feel like I've just lost everything. We were making wedding plans and working on moving away so he could get a different job.
I just don't even know what to think right now. I need to not think. Share funnies and help keep me distracted. I don't even want to think about sleeping in that bed alone tonight ...
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:24 PM
:-( that's terrible!
I say go out tonight and have fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I just tucked dd into bed. I would be miserable out tonight. And I have no friends anyways lol

Quoting Texasladybug84: :-( that's terrible!
Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Aww.. I'd so hang out with you tonight, drinks on me lol.

Quoting Anonymous: I just tucked dd into bed. I would be miserable out tonight. And I have no friends anyways lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Lol. So you'd pay for some random stranger to get drunk and be pathetic and cry all night?

Quoting Texasladybug84: Aww.. I'd so hang out with you tonight, drinks on me lol.

Quoting Anonymous: I just tucked dd into bed. I would be miserable out tonight. And I have no friends anyways lol

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Why not right? I gave a waiter a 20.00 tip yesterday for a 30.00 dinner. He was a young kid and deserved it.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol. So you'd pay for some random stranger to get drunk and be pathetic and cry all night?

Quoting Texasladybug84: Aww.. I'd so hang out with you tonight, drinks on me lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:37 PM
I'm not the anon you are quoting. But, I would! I hate to think of anyone alone and sad. That's an awful place to be. I'd buy drinks to cry in, and make her laugh. Stranger or not.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol. So you'd pay for some random stranger to get drunk and be pathetic and cry all night?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM
The world needs more people like you :)

Quoting Texasladybug84: Why not right? I gave a waiter a 20.00 tip yesterday for a 30.00 dinner. He was a young kid and deserved it.

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Awww thanks. I think it would be a bit creepy though seeing a bunch of me running around.. Lmao.

Quoting Anonymous: The world needs more people like you :)

Quoting Texasladybug84: Why not right? I gave a waiter a 20.00 tip yesterday for a 30.00 dinner. He was a young kid and deserved it.

CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:52 PM
(((Hugs))) mama. Hug DD extra tight and cry when you need it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
But think of everything you could accomplish!

Quoting Texasladybug84: Awww thanks. I think it would be a bit creepy though seeing a bunch of me running around.. Lmao.

Quoting Anonymous: The world needs more people like you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN