Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*Updated* You wonder why I fu**ing hate you!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 157 Replies

Recently my bio dad (sperm donor) contacted me. I haven't spoken to him since he got out of prison. I decided when dd was born that he wasn't someone I wanted in her life. He is a drug addict, a woman beater, psychotic asshole, who is constantly making racial comments about my dh to my sisters. So he calls me today and asks for money. I told him no and he got mad.

He said what have I ever done to you. I said really, you beat my mom, sisters and I. You call my dh names because he's Mexican, you abandoned me when I was 5, you sponge off your kids and take food out of your grand kids mouths. I told him he's one of the reasons I don't go to my hometown to visit family.

So later today this is what he sends me on FB.

hey u fucking nigger. i'll thank u kindly not to put my name out of your mouth u little bitch or the next time u are down here I will slap the piss out of your mouth... u fucking immoral piece of shit u and that nigger kid of yours are in the right place, with that dropout buster bitch of yours and I already talked to a few under cover home boys who live right there a mile away so I will be reaching out to your nigger oldman he wont even see it coming bitch god im glad your not my kid u back stabbing little bitch. fuck you like I did your mother u fuck gutter tramp. you forget .your just a bitch u fuckig little whore and u better hope im full of shit because I just renounced our relationship and from u on will be kaos havick dread. good luck and remember this day. For u fucked your whole family.

What should I do?

UPDATE....
I went to the police station and showed them the messages, they said there wasn't anything they could do unless he made physical contact. So I went and bought locks, I put slide bolt locks on my doors and extra window locks. I already have a security system so that helps.

I also put his messages on my FB status for my family to see. On Monday I'm going to the court house to see about a restraining order. Hopefully I'm able to get one. I told dh about the situation and he was livid (to say the least). He got off parole last year, or i would have contacted the parole officer.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Bump
JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM
5 moms liked this
Print it & make a report. It looked like a death threat om your husband
smalltownteddy
by Fletcher on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Contact the police about the threats. Or his PO if he has one.
LivingDeadGirlx
by WhiteTrash on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Call the police. That sounds like a big threat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

police, he threatened you and your husband 

LivingDeadGirlx
by WhiteTrash on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM
I also forgot to add, fuck that sorry piece of shit.
j3st3r
by Jedi on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
If this is real, you call the police.
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Yeah, no wonder. His spelling is fucked.
Seriously, take that to the police.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:36 PM
I swear this isn't a troll post, I wish I made it up

Quoting Anonymous:

you should stop trolling

mrsmoonbeam
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Tell him to never contact you again block his number and save that facebook post if it hasnt been deleted yet see about getting a restraining order change your number or block it you dont need that shit in your life
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN