Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did I over react? *Update-- Just talked to him***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

I had been dating this guy. He seemed really sweet and respectful. Things were starting to get a little more serious, although I had not slept with him yet. He was ok with waiting for me to be ready to take that next step. I had gotten really flirtatious and sent him a couple of racy pics. No nudes, nothing way over the top, basically just a boob shot in a sexy bra.

Well, he was away for the weekend with some friends and texted out of the blue to ask me if I could ever be Bi. I said no, just not for for me but that was kind of a random question. Then I joked with him and asked if one woman wasn't enough for him. He said yeah, but one of the people there was bi and she liked the pic I had sent him.

I kinda flipped out on him for showing that pic around. He knew it was supposed to be private. I told him he had really betrayed my trust by showing it to anyone else and that he didn't have to worry about me sending him anything like that again. It made me feel really disrespected. Did I over react?

**So, I just talked to him. The best I got was "Sorry, she saw it when we were playing with my phone." Then he sent me a pic of her, I guess it was supposed to be tit for tat (pun not intended) I got the feeling that we needed better clarification of what our relationship was. So I let him know this kind of thing wasn't ok, and that I'm not into bringing other people into the bedroom (in case that was what he was thinking) or having an open relationship. So I'm either his friend or his girlfriend. His response was "Ok, I'll say hi if we see each other at games." (our kids play in the same little league organization) I know it was right for things to end, but it still hurts :(

Just wanted to say thanks for the responses and support ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heckno
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:39 AM
I'd be pissed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:40 AM
You absolutely did not overreact but you should know that's the risk you take when sending sexy pictures. It can end up anywhere. He obviously also isn't really into you if he's trying to hook you up with someone else.
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh goodness. Ouch. Don't send anyone pictures of you, that should remain private. They just never do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:45 AM

I don't understand why you expected that a sexted picture would not stay private.  You are not the first nor the last who has made this mistake. At least you know that this man is not an honorable man.  Don't waste any more of your time with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:46 AM

I was so mad over the pic, I didn't even look at it like him trying to hook me up. I just figured he was fishing for the 3some fantasy. but good point

Quoting Anonymous: You absolutely did not overreact but you should know that's the risk you take when sending sexy pictures. It can end up anywhere. He obviously also isn't really into you if he's trying to hook you up with someone else.

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Shouldn't be sending pics then.
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:51 AM
I probably wouldn't have sent the pic in the first place, especially since you weren't married or in a long term relationship so you don't completely know what the guy is like yet. But I do think it was immature and not very considerate to be showing it to other people. Maybe he thought it would be a compliment that the girl liked your pic.
Scarpetta71
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:57 AM

I'd probably wouldn't ever have sent the photo to begin with, however i do believe hats given you a big taste of what your new boyfriend is like when away from you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Driving to find him and chopping off his penis would have been an overreaction. .. you did not overreact.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 4:01 AM

No I do not think you overreacted. He was disrespectful of you by sharing the picture. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN