Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mike Brown- Was just another gang banger

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:43 AM
8 moms liked this

*sigh*

I'm really sick of all the supposition, and conjecture being thrown around in this case, from both sides. It just adds to the madness.

They say soon the worlds people will be the colors of mocha.
Please let soon happen sooner, so we can all get past this racial and color issue. 

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Can you say "stir the pot"...

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:48 AM
9 moms liked this

Um duh!!

He  assaulted  the store owner to steal cigars to smoke pot out of.  He was no innocent angel walking over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house, and then meet the big bad wolf.  *eyeroll*

I am so sick of people justifying thug behavior.  That is what is wrong with our country.

SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:49 AM
5 moms liked this
Damn I took 3 pictures today with my middle finger up... I've never done that before but my friend was putting her iPhone in my face while I was driving and it was just instinctual. It's not an actual portrayal of my character and holy fuck would it suck if someone used that as a rationalization for my death.

I have no opinions til solid facts come out. I pray for all involved in the meantime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Jenna? Is that you?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:52 AM
6 moms liked this
It doesn't really matter if he was a 6'4", nearly 300lbs, teen dad, gang member, with a criminal record. Even if he assaulted the officer and tried to get his gun, he should not have been shot 7,8, or however many times he was shot. Whether it was hate or fear that caused the officer to fire that many times, it shows he wasn't fully trained as he should have been. I'm sure this guy wasn't fully innocent. He may have been just another thug, but he's not the authority who should be trained to handle situations in a professional manner.
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Let's assume he was a gang banger. That doesn't mean he gets shot with his hands in the air and no weapon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is the kind of people the Ferguson Police Department is dealing with. Cop hating thugs is what that city is mostly made up with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:01 AM
So what. The case still needs to be investigated to make sure the policeman was justified in killing the boy or not. Just like in any other case in which an officer kills a citizen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)