Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You cannot turn a ho into a housewife

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:15 PM
  • 84 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was so tempted to say that to my ex today.

He married a hooker. A young woman that had been a hooker for many years. A woman willing to bring strange men into her home to have sex with them for money with her young children present. A woman that kept her "occupation" secret from him while they were dating. A woman that also was abusive and negligent to his (my) children.

Is it surprising they are getting a divorce? Seriously?

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lonelymoon
by Kahla on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
No surprise! You should've told him lol
702girly
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Is the problem really that she was a hooker or is it that she endangered and abused her and your children and cheated on her husband by having sex outside of the marriage without his knowledge or consent?

malinda74
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:18 PM
But she wasn't a housewife. She was a small buisness owner. Sorry about your kids mama!
theboyfactory
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:19 PM
This all happened BEFORE he married her. He thought he could change her. I haven't allowed my children to be with him if she was going to be around since I found out how she treated them.

Quoting 702girly:

Is the problem really that she was a hooker or is it that she endangered and abused her and your children and cheated on her husband by having sex outside of the marriage without his knowledge or consent?

crumpy_gat
by No. on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:20 PM
I guess she hit the jackpot, john-wise
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Damn that was fast.
702girly
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I think we're misunderstanding each other. She obviously sounds like a very shitty person.

My issue is that it's not a given that all sex workers are shitty people. That sentiment makes me cringe. She's not a horrible person because she's a hooker. She's a horrible person who also happens to be a hooker.

Quoting theboyfactory: This all happened BEFORE he married her. He thought he could change her. I haven't allowed my children to be with him if she was going to be around since I found out how she treated them.
Quoting 702girly:

theboyfactory
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:22 PM
He moved her away from her environment. She tried to get a regular job. It wasn't working for her, so she went back. He should have known she wouldn't change.

Quoting malinda74: But she wasn't a housewife. She was a small buisness owner. Sorry about your kids mama!
JIJsMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:24 PM
I durno, I mean, some more promiscuous females can change. lol.
theboyfactory
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:28 PM
She could be the nicest person ever and I would still consider her a bad person that I would not want around my children. She lives a lifestyle and supports her family off of illegal activities that many would consider a detriment to her family and society.

I'm pretty sure my ex wouldn't have been accepting of me bringing a "nice" drug dealer into my home to raise his children.

Quoting 702girly:

I think we're misunderstanding each other. She obviously sounds like a very shitty person.

My issue is that it's not a given that all sex workers are shitty people. That sentiment makes me cringe. She's not a horrible person because she's a hooker. She's a horrible person who also happens to be a hooker.

Quoting theboyfactory: This all happened BEFORE he married her. He thought he could change her. I haven't allowed my children to be with him if she was going to be around since I found out how she treated them.

Quoting 702girly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN