Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lol @ the most controversial and/or talked about subjects on here are so trivial

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM
  • 70 Replies
1 mom liked this

"Do You Judge Moms with Tattoos?"

^^Perfect example & the current featured post.

I've been scarce the past few days because I've been busy, but when I've popped in now & then I've seen some of the most trivial nonsense being featured, or most discussed, or whatever.

And let's not forget "How Much is too Much for a Child's Shoes?"

Discuss away.  It's your right to discuss & post about whatever you want.  I'm just saying it's sort of insane that these are the subjects the majority tends to gravitate to, & the ones that get picked to be featured.

...in my opinion....

Feel free to share yours. ;)

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Go away. You're bronze. Your opinion doesn't matter.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:16 PM
If you don't like it, you could always start your own group or website and run it your way.
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM
And what would you like to see discussed? Personally, I can't take half of you guys seriously, so why discuss something serious?
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, you're investing your time starting a post about them.

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Quoting ttriddick: And what would you like to see discussed? Personally, I can't take half of you guys seriously, so why discuss something serious?

I like seeing all sorts of things & discussing them, from the trivial to not-so-trivial.  That wasn't the point of the post.  I think every single person that's commented has completely misunderstood.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Go away. You're bronze. Your opinion doesn't matter.

I'm actually very white

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:19 PM

lmao

Quoting Anonymous: Go away. You're bronze. Your opinion doesn't matter.

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:19 PM

The majority of things that are found to be trashy. I don't remember the details, but apparently driving a SUV is trashy:/

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

When I want heavy topics, I'll trounce on over to Current Events. The redundancy this week though has me avoiding a lot of posts.

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Quoting littlesippycup:

Well, you're investing your time starting a post about them.

It's not about investing time.  You misunderstood, just like everybody else.  I guess I should've worded it more appropriately.

Then again, everything is up to interpretation regardless, and you know how the majority of this site likes to interpret things--whatever will cause the most drama & set them up for the most chances to be rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN