Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He yelled at me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 79 Replies
Woke up this morning and realized DH took my car instead of his to work. No big deal. His has a flat tire.

Then I remember we're out of TP. I was supposed to go get more this morning. DH used the last of it while he was getting ready for work.

Oh well. I can use baby wipes for a day. Oh, SHIT... My car is gone! The new pack of diapers was in my car!

I call DH and ask if there's any way he could bring me the sack of diapers on his lunch break. I am OUT at home.

"Why in the hell are the diapers in the car anyway?!"

"Emergency stash."

"I wish you wouldn't DO THAT?!"

He hangs up the phone.

Well, Damn.

Not only does he have my car, my wallet, my cash, and the diapers but he also has the car seat.

It's only about 4 miles to the store. I can walk it and pay with quarters (I probably have enough) but it's pouring rain. Don't want to get baby boy out in it.

So I text DH and ask him to please call his dad and ask him to come change the tire on his car (we need to borrow a spare from FIL) for me so I can get to the store. Nothing back yet.

Damn what a morning!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Why can't you change the tire?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:23 AM
No spare. Would have to borrow one from FIL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why can't you change the tire?

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Why would you leave your wallet and money in the car?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Because my money is in my wallet. And my car was in my garage. I never need the wallet unless I'm out.

Why wouldn't i?

If I had known DH was taking my car I'd have gotten what I needed out.

Quoting notjstasocermom: Why would you leave your wallet and money in the car?
lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM
You need to learn how to change a tire. It's pretty easy. YouTube that mess up and change it. You'll make your hubby look like a pussy because his wife had to change his flat tire. Anywho I'm sorry your having such a bad day. Sounds like you need to strt taking things in your own hands.
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Well you see how smart that is now, Ehh its your life.

Quoting Anonymous: Because my money is in my wallet. And my car was in my garage. I never need the wallet unless I'm out.

Why wouldn't i?

If I had known DH was taking my car I'd have gotten what I needed out.

Quoting notjstasocermom: Why would you leave your wallet and money in the car?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:29 AM

So even if your FIL helps you, you said your wallet and cash are in the other car. And so is the car seat.

Dont you have kleenex or paper towels or something you could use for the day? Or have your FIL bring you a roll of toilet paper? Why does your husband have to call FIL? Why cant you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:30 AM
I know how to change a tire. I don't have a spare. I need to borrow one from my FIL.

Quoting lilyrose2011: You need to learn how to change a tire. It's pretty easy. YouTube that mess up and change it. You'll make your hubby look like a pussy because his wife had to change his flat tire. Anywho I'm sorry your having such a bad day. Sounds like you need to strt taking things in your own hands.
rocamom
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Why don't you call your fil? Your dh is working and obviously in a bad mood.

Quoting Anonymous: Woke up this morning and realized DH took my car instead of his to work. No big deal. His has a flat tire.

Then I remember we're out of TP. I was supposed to go get more this morning. DH used the last of it while he was getting ready for work.

Oh well. I can use baby wipes for a day. Oh, SHIT... My car is gone! The new pack of diapers was in my car!

I call DH and ask if there's any way he could bring me the sack of diapers on his lunch break. I am OUT at home.

"Why in the hell are the diapers in the car anyway?!"

"Emergency stash."

"I wish you wouldn't DO THAT?!"

He hangs up the phone.

Well, Damn.

Not only does he have my car, my wallet, my cash, and the diapers but he also has the car seat.

It's only about 4 miles to the store. I can walk it and pay with quarters (I probably have enough) but it's pouring rain. Don't want to get baby boy out in it.

So I text DH and ask him to please call his dad and ask him to come change the tire on his car (we need to borrow a spare from FIL) for me so I can get to the store. Nothing back yet.

Damn what a morning!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Because it would embarrass DH.

I don't care about the TP. I'll hold it. My 4 month old needs diapers.

And I could leave FIL with baby while I run to the store for diapers. I have enough change in the jar to cover a small pack of the store brand.

Quoting Anonymous:

So even if your FIL helps you, you said your wallet and cash are in the other car. And so is the car seat.

Dont you have kleenex or paper towels or something you could use for the day? Or have your FIL bring you a roll of toilet paper? Why does your husband have to call FIL? Why cant you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN