Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Reasons I have been called a racist:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I only like white cheese.  This is not my fault, white cheese tend to be less cheesy. Unless it's something like feta.  Screw feta.  That stuff is gross.

Because I didn't ask that one black kid out in 7th grade when they told me to.  He WAS cute.  Yes, I said it.  But I also knew he didn't like me.  WHY would I have asked him out?

Because I don't like cake.  Well, technically they called me a Nazi  for that, but I would assume "racist" is implied in there.

Because I think BET is a terrible television network.  Dumbass, I think the same thing about HLN.  With their fricking "assume now, ask questions later" Nancy Grace loud mouth.

Because I said that someone saying a racial slur doesn't necessarily mean they are racist.  Some people will say ANYTHING when they are angry.  They go for the thing that will hurt the most.  Your husband could end up calling you a bitch, but not actually think you're a bitch.  Someone could drop the "N" word just to bother you, personally, without actually being racist.  That might mean they are bad people, in general, though.  -And NO, I have never done this.  I have never actually called anyone, of any race, a racial slur.  I think it's tacky and unnecessary.

For saying that religious prejudice is just as bad as racial prejudice, and that also goes for Sexism (on both sides).  People get killed, everyday, in other countries for both religious and gender-based prejudices.  How is that not as bad?  Hypocrites.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:42 AM
I was called a racist because I don't particularly like dark sodas. Btw, I'm black.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN