Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I the only one that hates tattoos?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 243 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just find them so unappealing and distracting. A small one on the ankle or maybe shoulder is one thing; those can be easily hidden. It's completely different when you are covered in them from head to toe. It just looks odd and it makes you look scary. Not the type of person I would want around my kids. We once saw a man with monsters and ghouls on his arm and it scared my ds to no end. Most of all, it does not look professional. I wouldn't never hire a person who had visible tattoos. To me, it says I am still trying to rebel and be different even at age 35. Ridiculous.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:52 AM
13 moms liked this
Yes. You are the only one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Still tryinf, huh? Well...tattoos are permanent so, lol. And yes, you are thr only one. In the whole world. Ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Personaly I think many of them look stupid, on most people. However I think a few of them on some people are really nice looking.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:56 AM
7 moms liked this
Well it's a good thing people that get tattoos don't get them for you then ;-)
Garnetmommyof2
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:56 AM
5 moms liked this
I wouldn't never hire. So you would?
My body, my tattoos. I don't see the issue with everyone around thinking my body is their business. I don't say shit about breast implants or nose jobs or body altering surgeries.....or women who let crayola screw their faces. Why? It's not MY business.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM
7 moms liked this

Im not a fan of tattoos no matter where it is. I dunno the way most artists draw them seem so trashy or tacky

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this
I see very few that look good. Some of them are just too much. Especially with the skills, naked women, and gore. If my dh ever got a tattoo, he knows I would divorce his ass. I feel our body's purpose is not to serve as a doodling board.

Quoting Anonymous:

Personaly I think many of them look stupid, on most people. However I think a few of them on some people are really nice looking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM

I dont have a problem with tattoo's per se, infact I have one ( that can be hidden if needed), I just find that most of the tattoos people get these days are ridiculous. Most of them are so band wagony its sad.  Even the band wagon of getting tats for your kids, its not special if everyone has one.

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Lol at "you just look scary"

Yes, you're the only one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:58 AM
*ever. It was a typo

Quoting Garnetmommyof2: I wouldn't never hire. So you would?
My body, my tattoos. I don't see the issue with everyone around thinking my body is their business. I don't say shit about breast implants or nose jobs or body altering surgeries.....or women who let crayola screw their faces. Why? It's not MY business.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN