Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First day of school pictures. edit to add

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
  • 370 Replies
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Boys started back today. They are both in 2nd grade.

I just love how a simple post about my boys going back to school turned into one person bitching and saying parents don't care about their kids. You dress your kids how you like and everyone else will as well. I say as long as the kid is clean with clean clothes that they like who cares.

Yes my middle son (one in the Olaf shirt) clothes are to big. That's because if we got a smaller size they they won't fit him. They would be to tight in his shoulders. And his pants fit perfectly on the waist. He's short so yea the shorts will be longer on him.

My older sons shoes are tied and his clothes fit him just right. We let them pick what they want and they are comfortable. I'm not gonna have them dressed in clothes that make them feel uncomfortable. And school is for learning not a freaking fashion show.

They have new and clean clothes they are comfortable and they like their clothes. Bottom line is don't put kids down because they like to dress the way they do. Get off your high horse and stop being a bitch.

This doesn't go to all of you just the one picking on the kids. Everyone else thank you. I hope your Littles have a great school year and learn a lot of new things.
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jujubear1
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so ready for the first day! Dd goes back Thursday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:30 AM

One stayed back?

eeksaboy
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwwww Ethan starts on the 2nd. They're so handsome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Aww mine started back today too. Why are they both in second grade?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this

They look very handsome, but why not find a better setting for the picture then in front of a television? That just seems odd.

razorbackfan
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:36 AM
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mine started today also. My dd is in the 7th grade and my ds is in the 4th grade !!
amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:37 AM
The oldest did. At his old school his teacher was all about the kids who could get higher test scores. She wouldn't go with the reading and math plan we had talked about. She also never told the counselor about bullying like she said she did. We found out that he actually didn't have any problems in reading and very little in math. His teacher last year said he should not of failed.

Quoting Anonymous:

One stayed back?

amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Cause that's where they wanted to stand and I was trying to get the baby dressed to leave so I just said ok

Quoting Anonymous: Aww mine started back today too. Why are they both in second grade?
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM
7 moms liked this

My girls started back last week on the 11th.

Sidonia's in 9th and Tabitha's in 8th

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

They're so cute!

Quoting amy1will:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Boys started back today. They are both in 2nd grade.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN