Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dd just texted me saying that her teacher just slammed her perfume in the garbage..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 353 Replies

And I demand to know why..a teacher would do that..so I texted my daughter back asking if she would like me to come to her school and try to talk to the school's principal  what the hell happened but my daughter has not texted me back yet..and I don't know what I should do?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunsetchick34
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Was it in a glass bottle?
tiredmom29
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM
21 moms liked this

The only way a teacher would do that is if the student is spraying it or has it out not paying attention. Id get both sides before u go off on the teacher. Kids today have to many distractions phones and everything else. No the teacher should not have thrown it away maybe gave it back at the end of class

Lolabearlow
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM
70 moms liked this
Why did she have a bottle if perfume at school? And why was it out for the teacher to trash?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM
9 moms liked this
why was it at school in the first place
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:48 AM
6 moms liked this
Why did she have it out in the first place? Maybe you should hear both sides before thinking your child is a saint and can do no wrong
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:48 AM
36 moms liked this

There's three sides to every story:

Her side, Their side....And the Truth.

nichole_erin
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Why does your dd need perfume at school? Does she think she needs to reapply it every ten minutes or something?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM
55 moms liked this

Perfume doesn't belong at school,  of course cell phones being turned on during school hours to text about petty bullshit shouldn't be allowedeither so I'm sure the rules shouldn't apply to your little precious!  You should call for an emergency school board meeting immediately!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM
11 moms liked this
So you also encourage her to text during class? Great. I'm sure her teacher needs that. Her teacher probably took her phone too, and I wouldn't blame him or her.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM
13 moms liked this

Oh and if you can smell your own perfume 5 minutes after applying YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)