Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

our new resident.....I shall call him Ringo!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Mobile Photo

I heard a catfight outside earlier.....then I hear it extend to under our trailer. I go outside to grab the flashlight from my car, and as I walking up toward the steps to my porch I shine the light in the skirt that was knocked over by my dogs. As I am walking toward my front door waking the opposite direction under the trailer is this huge fluffy thing staring back at me. I couldn't see what it was because I didn't have my glasses on.....so I go back outside to investigate, but it was gone. So I go to the other side of my porch to shine the light toward my dogs to make sure they are ok....and in the opening of the back of the trailer skirt staring up at me is this huge ass raccoon....under the table that has our dogs food is an even bigger and fatter raccoon. They scared me so I felt it was only right to give at least one of them a name.....so here is Ringo.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Bump
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Oh my.
me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:07 AM
good luck with those!
BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Ick. Hate those things.. especially when they tore up my trash.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Yes and I see he is unfazed by my dogs.......he should be glad he is too fat to fit threw pin, my dogs would rip him to bits.

Quoting KendallsMommee: Oh my.
grey7399
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:11 AM

I had a pet racoon as a kid.  LOVED IT!!!  He was the best pet ever.  LOL I understand these are wild, but still, brings back awesome memories

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:11 AM
I'd have to move.

Seriously.

Ick.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes and I see he is unfazed by my dogs.......he should be glad he is too fat to fit threw pin, my dogs would rip him to bits.

Quoting KendallsMommee: Oh my.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Oh we won't be here much longer.....its the first time in two years I have seen raccoon. We had possums two years ago, rats, stray cats, and now these fat f**kers. However where we move we will deal with snakes, scorpians, huge spiders, bobcats, wild hogs, turkeys, coyotes, foxes, deer, I'm sure possums, raccoons, ringtail cats, stray cats and dogs, etc. Gotta love nature. Right now we live in the city.

Quoting me-n-mygirls: good luck with those!
thelonebuffalo
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this
One of my friends in high school had a pet raccoon (actually it was her mom's) named Rosco P Coltrane. That raccoon HATED her. He would cuddle with me, and sit on my shoulder and eat cheerios. Every time she'd look at him he'd hiss at her, or bite her, or scratch her. She let him loose one day about five miles from her house.

My (now ex) husband cheated on me with her. Maybe I should have listened to ol' Rosco
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Its neat actually seeing them.....I just had to take some pictures of them too......but these things are huge....and fat and furry.

Quoting grey7399:

I had a pet racoon as a kid.  LOVED IT!!!  He was the best pet ever.  LOL I understand these are wild, but still, brings back awesome memories

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)