Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm almost certain, my husband is trying to kill me!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:49 AM
  • 43 Replies
He knows I have allergies but still insists on having a fan in the window blowing dust from outside into the room as well as another fan circulating the dust. It's not my fault he's so hot... no pun intended. Not to mention it's freezing in here! Anyone else have a super hot hubby?
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:50 AM
Take some allergy meds or sleep somewhere else
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:54 AM

nooo , I keep like 3 fans in my room. My central air doesnt reach trhe master bedroom well lol. I would die without my fans. 

zeezoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:54 AM

My husband is a freaking furnace!!! He's also one of those freaks that like a window open in the winter!! Lol, that's what I get for marrying a Montana Mountain man!

kyona_malone
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the advice... why didn't I think of that Annon ?

Quoting Anonymous: Take some allergy meds or sleep somewhere else
JIJsMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:56 AM
My husband is always cold. I'm always burning up. I sleep on the couch, though.
kyona_malone
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Lol central air...you must live somewhere hot huh? Girl we live in Washington State it's been pretty warm for us this summer but this is normal even in the winter lol

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

nooo , I keep like 3 fans in my room. My central air doesnt reach trhe master bedroom well lol. I would die without my fans. 

kyona_malone
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:01 AM
Hahaha exactly! And he says don't put your cold feet on me you're making me cold.... really?? Lol it's you're fault I have ice sickles for toes lol

Quoting zeezoo:

My husband is a freaking furnace!!! He's also one of those freaks that like a window open in the winter!! Lol, that's what I get for marrying a Montana Mountain man!

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:03 AM

Oh, poop................I was hoping this was a real post,, from some very special members..........I was goona give some no Lose : suggestions

kyona_malone
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:04 AM
Do you sleep on the couch because he's "slow roasting" you or another reason?I saw on Oprah (I think) that some couples sleep better and their relationships do better just by sleeping separately.

Quoting JIJsMom: My husband is always cold. I'm always burning up. I sleep on the couch, though.
zeezoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:05 AM

LMAO, that is so true!! I don't know how he can be so hot and get cold at the same time!! On top of having out bedroom ice-cold, he is a blanket hog! During the winter, I keep a heavy fuzzy blanket just for me when he inevitably steals the comforter.

Quoting kyona_malone: Hahaha exactly! And he says don't put your cold feet on me you're making me cold.... really?? Lol it's you're fault I have ice sickles for toes lol
Quoting zeezoo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN