Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHO, or WHAT is that walking on the moon? This you have to see!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM
  • 72 Replies
7 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Do you believe there are other intelligent beings, ( non-human ) out there in this, or other Galaxies?

Options:

Yes.

No, we're special and the only ones.

Let me have a few drinks first, and then I might !

Ah, so that's where Casey Anthony is hiding now days.

I do desire we be better strangers. You have clearly lost all your marbles at last.

Just consider me a cream faced loon.

I'm picking the silver paper option, going to make myself a stylish hat.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 131

View Results

I stole this from another place,   This is a condensed version, all excerpts are from an article by Jill Baughman, all opinions, and statements are hers.

And now that that is out of the way, on to the fun. . .

Video of 'Alien' Walking on Moon Goes Viral

Do you believe?!? Maybe after seeing this, you will. Last month, a photo came out that showed some kind of mysterious shadowy figure on the surface of the moon. Because information is exchanged so quickly, and freely thanks to the Internet, everyone who saw it immediately formed their own (rather interesting) opinions about it. 

Apparently a YouTube user called "Wowforreeel" looked at the figure using Google Moon, images that NASA lets the public view for free (how nice of them!). Now it could be some sort of random shadow or glitch or any number of natural things, but what fun is that? Take that hit of acid and come along to see what the crazy Internet conspiracy theorists have come up with.

First, you must check out this video:

Now ... what the hell was that thing?! A ghost? An alien? Bigfoot? A trick of photography? Some sort of shadow from a crater? The spirit of Neil Armstrong?

Of course, the shadow might be explained in a number of ways, particularly as a trick of light or a camera lens glitch.

But, if those explanations are ruled out, it still leaves the question of what this object is, since it appears to be rising a great distance from the surface of the Moon.

Here is a screenshot if you want a closer look with some pretty impressive descriptors:

alien on moon

Anyway, in case you were wondering about the photo's authenticity, Wowforreeel told UFO Sighting Daily, "At first I thought maybe it was something drawn into the picture, but after going to Google Moon, whatever it is or isn't ... uh, is there."

Thanks for that brilliant insight! Well, who cares what this is, this is actually pretty fun, considering all the other messed up crap going on here on Earth. Let's hope Bigfoot has a good view of our pretty planet from that vantage point. Who could it possibly be? And where are the footprints? Why doesn't that shadow match up with the angle of all the others? The mystery deepens ... seriously, we could go on all freakin' day about this one. [end article]

Added by Book.Strumpet for inquiring minds....

Whatever it is can been seen on Google Moon at 27°34’26.35″N 19°36’4.75″W

http://www.google.com/moon

And don't forget to look for google moon secrets. ;)

So. . .

What do you think this is?? 

Do you believe in beings from another Galaxy, or Universe?

Yes, I know. . . *sigh*

by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:43 AM

BUMP!

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:47 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't know what that is, but I do believe in Aliens. We would be conceded to think we are the only beings alive on such a huge vast galaxy!
supermama322
by Kaylee on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:00 AM
Neat!
It would be hard to believe we're the living beings in the universe. I don't believe we are.
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:03 AM
2 moms liked this

As i I said in another post. . .  I absolutely BELIEVE there's other beings out there! All legends, and myths start off with some truth. There's just too many concerning strange beings, visiting from the sky, in too many cultures, for it to be delusions, or people just being fanciful.

If anything, I think we are quite possibly the least intelligent beings, in the hundreds of billions of galaxies we know, and suspect exist.

Quoting ahappymommy: I don't know what that is, but I do believe in Aliens. We would be conceded to think we are the only beings alive on such a huge vast galaxy!

edited: to fix a typo 

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Oh, I can totally believe we are the least intelligent!!!

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

As i said in another post. . .  I absolutely BELIEVE there's other beings out there! All legends, and myths start off with some truth. There's just too many concerning strange beings, visiting from the sky, in too many cultures, for it to be delusions, or people just being fanciful.

If anything, I think we are quite possibly the least intelligent beings, in the hundreds of billions of galaxies we know, and suspect exist.

Quoting ahappymommy: I don't know what that is, but I do believe in Aliens. We would be conceded to think we are the only beings alive on such a huge vast galaxy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Girl, you always have the the craziest post (in a good way) and the funniest polls! I love your crazy off beat humor.  I'm always laughing at the poll options you give us. I also like that even when you post silly crazy offbeat stuff, you add something we or our kids can do to learn something new. My kids will love Google Moon and those coordinates will freak them out. lol You're looking for a new job in the states aren't you? If so you should really think about teaching because you'd make a really cool and fun teacher.   

Thx!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:38 AM

AHH HELL NO! Tell me that's not real!  That's some freaky deaky shit there.  I was gonna go to bed, now I'll dream about aliens. Strumpet you really suck!

nellyoleson
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I know who that is. And now I know why my pizza never got delivered.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Very cool. There's also one that shows what appears to be a base on the Moon also.
TAKE note: 22° 42'38.46N and 142° 34'44.52E.  Google Earth. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 5:18 AM

this should be fun! i wont believe till i see it for myself. off to play with google moon till lunch time. you chicas have fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)