Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ex husbands new wife is CRAZY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies

First let me say... my ex is NOT the father of my child.  She was 3 when we got married.

He was arrested for cocaine and DUI accident.  He had my kid in the car.  I left him and he hasn't seen my kid since.  He e-mails me from time to time....mostly forwards and random jokes.  I never respond.

Apparently he just got married.  He new wife e-mailed me.  Told me to leave him alone.  I ignored her.  She kept e-mailing.  I responded once and said I had no interest in him and she was welcome to him.

THEN this crazy person responds....  They are going to take custody of my daughter because they both stay home and I work.  AND because they KNOW I don't have her registered in school.

Whatever.  She is registered in school...just a private school..not the local public.  He has no legal rights to her at all.  So..I took the e-mails to my lawyer.  I also e-mailed my ex for the first time in three years and told him to have his wife leave me the hell alone. 

My kid is 11 now.  She has no desire to see him.  But she said she saw him in his car one day at the school across from our house.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthree0429
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:26 AM
3 moms liked this

Maybe she can't have kids and wants yours.   You know like in a Lifetime movie.  LOL

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:27 AM
4 moms liked this
Across from her school or the public school?

That's creepy as hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:28 AM
5 moms liked this
Creepy. Make the school aware of what's going on. Why are you running to a lawyer when they have no legal rights to her?
XxMandazX
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Wow.. some people..
Lottie925
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Creeptastic!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:29 AM
The public school

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Across from her school or the public school?

That's creepy as hell
LClark1973
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM

It sounds like they are both crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:31 AM
8 moms liked this
Just want to find out what I can do to get her to leave me alone. And to see about an RO against both. I don't want my kid disappearing and no one believing me.

Quoting Anonymous: Creepy. Make the school aware of what's going on. Why are you running to a lawyer when they have no legal rights to her?
NipplePirate
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Wow, sounds like it's time for a restraining order. Also, I would let her school know what's going on.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:33 AM
4 moms liked this

Restraining order against both of them, NOW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)