Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cheated....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
My husbands cousin and her husband has been staying with us for a week. Last night we drank alot but my husband was in bed asleep due to he works. I got so wasted and we were still drinking when my husband woke up at 6. He left to work and his cousin went to sleep. Me and her husband stayed up just talking. Next thing I know we are in my bed room and I`m rubbing on him. I realized what was happening and stopped but I feel horrible. My husband is my best friend I love him so much and have never cheated on him. Im in tears writing this... I cant stop thinking about it... I broke our vowes! Everytime he holds me now I think about what happened. I cant tell him becuz if I even kissed another man he would leave. I have two kids and I woukdnt be able to bear him leaving. He is my first love, my highschool sweet heart. Will the guilt ever stop?:(
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Rubbing how
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM
my hand was on his crouch on the outside of his pants

Quoting greenlove2013: Rubbing how
bashelle
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont agree with you. I think you should tell him because you waiting it out not telling him makes it so much worse. No Im sure the guilt will never stop even if he forgives you.

greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Oh hmm honestly I don't see that as cheating unless you kissed him or slept with him. Just don't drink around him again

Quoting Anonymous: my hand was on his crouch on the outside of his pants

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM
The guilt will go away once you tell your husband. Otherwise it'll just get worse. If you lose him, oh well. Feel divorce and collect child support and alimony and you'll be fine.
KWilliams-0513
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Well no, the guilt will never stop.... Epically if the other person is still staying with y'all. The only thing that will make the guilt stop is if you talked to your husband. Tell him drunk you were. Idk, I've never cheated nor been cheating on. But good luck, I hope it all works out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
No I dont think you'll stop feeling guilty. Maybe there's a spell for that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
They left this morning, and I dont plan on drinking around anyone else except my husband.

Quoting greenlove2013: Oh hmm honestly I don't see that as cheating unless you kissed him or slept with him. Just don't drink around him again

Quoting Anonymous: my hand was on his crouch on the outside of his pants

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd keep my fucking mouth shut. Unless it's ongoing, I wouldn't see the need to make my spouse suffer for my stupid actions.

I'd personally never put myself in a situation that would result in you being alone with him ever again.

Did you talk to him about keeping quiet? Not telling will only benefit you if he knows how to keep his mouth shut as well.
GemmaCro
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I would be honest with your husband and tell him you messed up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)