Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jill Dillard Stealing Her Sister's Wedding Thunder With Baby News

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 95 Replies

Poor Jessa Duggar (the future Mrs. Seewald) just can't catch a break! As if being in her older sister's shadow wasn't enough!

First Jessa gets courted FIRST and then Jill begins courting not long after and then Jill gets proposed to FIRST and suddenly all the news is about Jill Duggar's upcoming wedding and then her wedding happens and ALL the news is about the wedding and the honeymoon and married life afterwards and lets just say that Duggar news has been VERY focused on the new Mrs. Jill Dillard. 

Then Jessa gets a break! She's engaged! And we're all SUPER excited. 

Until....

JILL Dillard is having a baby. Whoooosh! There goes poor Jessa Duggar's attention because a GrandDillard is WAY more exciting than another Duggar wedding (and there's sure to be a surge of them in the near future!). 

I know that in their religion that an upbeat and positive attitude is what is the norm (seriously? Are those Duggars EVER unhappy or jealous) but if I were Jessa Duggar, I'd be pretty pissed off, can the girl get ONE moment to herself? Not in a house of 19 kids! 

So, Jessa, dont suppress it, while you put on a happy face and get excited for the new GrandDillard like everyone else is, let's face facts that it totally sucks you're being pushed back into the fray. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheesyKitty
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:46 PM
11 moms liked this
Marsha Marsha Marsha

Lol I doubt any of them are focused on getting the limelight.
catngabsmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I know TV doesn't show the full story, but those sisters look like they live and breathe for each other, I can't imagine them being jealous.
cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:49 PM
7 moms liked this

Sorry, but I always find it ridiculous when women get pissed off because something good is happening to someone else at the same time.

Happy occasionas are a great and wonderful thing. I doubt that Jill got pregnant JUST to overshadow her sister.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I know, and in a house of 19 kids I think she's used to it by now, but is still sucks for her. I mean, being the focus of attention doesn't come along very often when you have that many kids in a house so when you finally get some of that it's gotta sting a little when it's ripped away so quickly! 

Quoting CheesyKitty: Marsha Marsha Marsha Lol I doubt any of them are focused on getting the limelight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont thinks he got pregnant on purpose to overshadow her sister, I'm just saying that it kinda sucks for Jessa Duggar. It was kind of HER turn in the spotlight and that got taken away with baby news.

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

Sorry, but I always find it ridiculous when women get pissed off because something good is happening to someone else at the same time.

Happy occasionas are a great and wonderful thing. I doubt that Jill got pregnant JUST to overshadow her sister.

Clubpenguin
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM

going to say that

Quoting CheesyKitty: Marsha Marsha Marsha Lol I doubt any of them are focused on getting the limelight.

Sydel
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM
2 moms liked this

I would consider myself a fan of the Duggars. I like their show. However I do not support Jessa aka The Pretty Duggar's engagement to Teen Wolf Seewald.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM
I told my sister this earlier today. But I guess they are use to it.
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:53 PM
4 moms liked this

I cant wait to watch the show where one of those kids comes out of the closet.. I am pretty sure I know whch one it will be

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Quoting Anonymous: I told my sister this earlier today. But I guess they are use to it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN