Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We all have a quirk or 2. What is yours?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:48 PM
  • 165 Replies

I can't stand food that has cooled down. I have eaten food that has burnt my mouth (like pizza) and prefer it that way. The hotter the better. If it is luke warm or cold I won't touch it. (unless it's a salad or sandwich).

Neurofibromatosis, also known as NF, is a genetically inherited disorder of the nervous system (brain and spinal cord) which mainly affects the development of nerve (neural) cell tissues, causing tumors (neurofibromas) to develop on nerves, and may cause other abnormalities. The tumors may be harmless, or may compress nerves and other tissues and cause serious damage. In some rarer cases the tumors may become cancerous

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/179083.php
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to have the tag that is on our blanket on the bottom right side (DH's side).  If he makes the bed and does it wrong I have to do it all over. 

And all of the pillow cases, the opening end have to all be facing towards the middle of the bed.  

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel off if I don't make a "things to do" list.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL DH gets irritated because if the bed gets to messy while we are sleeping (which happens a lot. I am a restless sleeper) I get out of bed and remake it.

Quoting Elyce225:

I have to have the tag that is on our blanket on the bottom right side (DH's side).  If he makes the bed and does it wrong I have to do it all over. 

And all of the pillow cases, the opening end have to all be facing towards the middle of the bed.  

Neurofibromatosis, also known as NF, is a genetically inherited disorder of the nervous system (brain and spinal cord) which mainly affects the development of nerve (neural) cell tissues, causing tumors (neurofibromas) to develop on nerves, and may cause other abnormalities. The tumors may be harmless, or may compress nerves and other tissues and cause serious damage. In some rarer cases the tumors may become cancerous

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:55 PM

I wish I could get into the swing of a to do list. I am so scramble brained sometimes I forget what i need to do...includeing making a list LOL. 

Quoting MixedCooke: I feel off if I don't make a "things to do" list.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:56 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm a middle aged white women and I thoroughly enjoy rap music. 

CaptD2
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:56 PM
I'm the exact same way with our bed!

I have to write a to do list every single day.

I can't stand odd numbers and will change the volume on the TV to an even number.

I have a permanent eye twitch. Apparently, it's hereditary because my dad and grandpa has/had the same twitch.

Quoting Elyce225:

dizzy91
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:56 PM

I am the exact opposite. I only eat cold food. Cold macaroni and cheese. Cold grilled cheese. Cold eggs. Cold pizza. I pretty much cook things, put it in the fridge, and wait for it to cool off. :p

Quoting gypsy_rose:

I can't stand food that has cooled down. I have eaten food that has burnt my mouth (like pizza) and prefer it that way. The hotter the better. If it is luke warm or cold I won't touch it. (unless it's a salad or sandwich).

Libbah
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to sleep with a pillow under my feet or knees.  If I don't have my legs propped up I absolutely can not sleep.  

MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I will eat cold food in a heart beat. Dh calls me a heathen but darnit i like cold pizza!!!!! Except french fries, it is a sin against nature to eat cold fries...or any white potato cold...eww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure my husband could give you a list. I think I'm very normal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN