Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

iv never been away from my child for more then an hour

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

dh surprised me with a "babymoon" he got us tickets to Hawaii and booked my favorite hotel that i went to when i was younger and im loving it,but i wanted all of us to be here,meaning dh,ds and i....but its just dh and i and im really missing our ds,i wanted him to do all of this stuff with us even if he wont remember.

its 5:40 am here so we're just waking up but i freaked out all night long.......i have a sad feeling in the pit of my stomach even though im really enjoying showing dh around.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand.
First time mom?
Girl, once you get through this and find ds safe and sound, you won't have a problem again lol
VintageWife
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:46 AM
How old is he?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Quoting couture-mommy: I understand. First time mom? Girl, once you get through this and find ds safe and sound, you won't have a problem again lol

im going to have my second in october,my ds is 3 so part of me says we need this but the other part wishes he was here so we could see all this stuff together

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Quoting VintageWife: How old is he?

greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Shit I find joy when my dd is gone lol I love her but I enjoy not hearing her scream
VintageWife
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh mama, he'll be fine. Younger than three, I wouldn't have gone, but at three, he'll be going to pre-k next year and needs to gain independence. Don't damage your relationship by not enjoying what your sweet husband done for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Quoting VintageWife: Oh mama, he'll be fine. Younger than three, I wouldn't have gone, but at three, he'll be going to pre-k next year and needs to gain independence. Don't damage your relationship by not enjoying what your sweet husband done for you.
Quoting Anonymous:

i am but every once in a while i just feel empty(as stupid as it sounds)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Enjoy it while you can. Try ans not to think about it and all.

When my aunt watched my daughter for the first time with out my uncle she watched her for the day and came to pick her up. I was changing her daiper and my aunt put it on back words. It made me a lil mad cause i forget to pack extra clothes for her.
zacmacsmomm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as you still have a good time and don't mope around it's ok to miss your kid.  Hub and I have been going away since our youngest was 1.  We always missed our kids when we were gone, but we had a great time while missing them.  It was wonderful to be just husband and wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

As long as you still have a good time and don't mope around it's ok to miss your kid.  Hub and I have been going away since our youngest was 1.  We always missed our kids when we were gone, but we had a great time while missing them.  It was wonderful to be just husband and wife.

im liking that part lol we havent just been us in 5 years (dh's sister moved in with us after dh moved out because their parents are asses)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN