Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bulls***!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

my ds and dil just told everyone they were 12 weeks pregnant,said her iud failed....i call complete bullshit,first her depo fails 3 years ago and now her iud fails. i dont believe that shit for one second

and YES they live with us,dil lost her job 2 months ago and they had to sell everything to be able to pay for their car.

fucking stupid,i cant believe how stupid they are.....they are never going to do anything with their lives

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Well aren't you a shitty grandma! Wow why not try and be happy your having another grandchild? Nothing can be changed now
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Quoting hopeful_leslie: Well aren't you a shitty grandma! Wow why not try and be happy your having another grandchild? Nothing can be changed now

why the fuck would anyone be happy about this?

KikiKia
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Did she even have an IUD in the first place? I would be pissed too. How old are they?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:04 PM

What's her screen name? Sounds like she belongs in here with her bc failing 2 times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Quoting KikiKia: Did she even have an IUD in te first place? I would be pissed too. How old are they?

she did,shes had it since her 6 week check up,and i know this because she was always bitching about it UNTIL 3 months ago,she just stopped complaining

about to be 23 and ds is 24

hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Because you can't change it! I understand your unhappy with it because they live with you but you don't want your grandchild to one day find out that dearest grandma threw a shit fit because he/she was coming into the world. Does your ds work? I'm sure your dil will find a job again and I pray they do and get our in their own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hopeful_leslie: Well aren't you a shitty grandma! Wow why not try and be happy your having another grandchild? Nothing can be changed now

why the fuck would anyone be happy about this?

KikiKia
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:19 PM
I'm sorry. If I was in your shoes I would be upset too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KikiKia: Did she even have an IUD in te first place? I would be pissed too. How old are they?

she did,shes had it since her 6 week check up,and i know this because she was always bitching about it UNTIL 3 months ago,she just stopped complaining

about to be 23 and ds is 24

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I'd be upset purely because they are living with me. I'd let them know they need to be out before the kid is born.
Tranquil_Octopi
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM

shit happens. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN