Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poor lady

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

During lunch I ran into the HEB (Grocery store) by my work.  This little boy was in line in front of me with his mom.  He looked to be about three.  He looks at me and says.." Did you know I get in trouble for jumping on the bed....but my mommy and daddy jump on their bed at night and no one says anything....How is that fair?"

His mom turnd bright red and shushed him real quick.  But at that point all of us are about to pass out from laughter.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cocomicah
by time lord on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Ommmmgggg priceless haha
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM

omg.... 

my daughter would so pull something like that!!!!! LMFAO!!!

ttriddick
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Lol oh wow, yeah, I'd be bright red as well! But I would also laugh if I heard a kid say that. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Quoting ttriddick: Lol oh wow, yeah, I'd be bright red as well! But I would also laugh if I heard a kid say that. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

It was so freaking funny.  Such a cute kid. 

d_k_w
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM

LMao, mommy and daddy should buy a new bed.Too funny!

drowningmama
by vendetta on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM
I love that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Quoting d_k_w:

Probably.  We have a Tempurpedic.  No issues for us.  Although DH came home one day, stripped down, and fell face first into the bed and went to sleep with his butt in the air.  (He had the flu).  My dd didn't realize he was home and ran in to use our restroom because her brother was in theirs.  She ran right back out screaming.  So now...whenever we go to change we shut and lock the door. 

grey7399
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:31 PM

lmao!!!!  Awesome!!!

d_k_w
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Haha poor girl Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting d_k_w:

Probably.  We have a Tempurpedic.  No issues for us.  Although DH came home one day, stripped down, and fell face first into the bed and went to sleep with his butt in the air.  (He had the flu).  My dd didn't realize he was home and ran in to use our restroom because her brother was in theirs.  She ran right back out screaming.  So now...whenever we go to change we shut and lock the door. 

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:34 PM

LOL. My daughter spent time in the preschool for the deaf when she was little due to hearing loss from all the ear infections she had. Her teacher, who also owned the school and lived on the premesis was telling us about her son, who was about 6 at that time, telling his doctor "my mom beats me up every single night." She said she was freaking out, and the doctor told her to let him finish what he was saying. So, the little boy says "yep, we have a race up the stairs every night, and mom beats me every single time." She said after she quit sighing her relief, her and the doctor had a good laugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)