Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ETA - what if pg/abortion....having pg signs? ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
ETA---I just took a test and it said negative but I am dizzy, nauseous and still late on my period...anybody else have these symptoms and something else be wrong?

What if you found out u were pg And you were excited but your DH wanted you to abort because he doesn't/didn't plan on more kids? Do you think it could result in the ending of your relationship?

I am taking a test tonight because I am late and having some symptoms similar to when I was PG with my 2nd.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:51 PM
No, it wouldn't end our relationship.
caustinb
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I think my dh would be happier than me. If he wasn't, I guess I would be a single mom...
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Nope. Although if I were to get pregnant now there is like zero chance I would carry the baby to term.
My uterus was so damaged after ds2 they suggested I get my tubes tied.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM
My marriage ended in divorce because I had two abortions...and he still refused to get snipped. I even cried to him that I just doing that and not expect it to take a toll on me emotionally...I did this to keep a "happy family"...big mistake...
My advice...have the baby if you're pregnant. I regret the two I denied life to...
zeenah
by Zarah on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I am pregnant. If Dh wanted me to abort and I didn't want to we'd split.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Quoting caustinb: I think my dh would be happier than me. If he wasn't, I guess I would be a single mom...

I don't agree with abortion, never have. I won't bash or hate on girls who have though because it is their own choice but I just can't if I am pg. I'm afraid he will stay with me but be very distant and unaccepting if we have another child :-(
stacey541
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I would send him on his way.
JCKitten87
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM
I would leave if he got pushy. Currently he wants a vasectomy, he found out his job will cover it 100% BUT I've always wanted 2 kids. We have 1 & she is 6 & we are only 26. I'm not ready to give up on a 2nd child :(
allycally
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
If he didn't want kids he should have had a vasectomy
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:57 PM
We both would be extremely unhappy. Ultimately I would make the decision though. If I knew I didn't want more kids though we would take permanent measures.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)