Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Asking for money...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
On cafemom.

I've been seeing a lot of these type of posts lately and I genuinely feel for the people asking,

BUT.....

An internet site where thousand of people come to post, support, bitch, troll, etc is not the place for it. We don't know you or your life. You might be being honest but there is no way for us to tell. So please stop.

And best of luck to you!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Bump
staci1103
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Luckily I don't think I've ever come across one of those posts.  And I've been on here since 2008. 

DirtyPrincess
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:07 AM
I agree with this. I feel bad for the people asking but you just never know if they are telling the truth or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Yep I agree but thanks to some of these mom's my son was able to have a Christmas one year. Since that year I make it my duty to help a few kids out. I might not be able to buy new toys but I pass along my kids toys because most are in new or great condition.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Wow it's been happening at least once a day lately

Quoting staci1103:

Luckily I don't think I've ever come across one of those posts.  And I've been on here since 2008. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM
And I think that's a beautiful thing

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yep I agree but thanks to some of these mom's my son was able to have a Christmas one year. Since that year I make it my duty to help a few kids out. I might not be able to buy new toys but I pass along my kids toys because most are in new or great condition.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM
I feel the same way too. One point I "almost" donate just to be generous, but something stopped me from doing it.

Quoting DirtyPrincess: I agree with this. I feel bad for the people asking but you just never know if they are telling the truth or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Exactly. I feel for them but we live in such a crazy world that there is no way to know

Quoting DirtyPrincess: I agree with this. I feel bad for the people asking but you just never know if they are telling the truth or not.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Yeah the lady asking for 100.00 dollars she seemed authentic but who really knows
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN