Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's time for First World Problems

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:17 AM
  • 187 Replies
I made pancakes for the boys this morning, then realized I had no syrup lol. So had to make an emergency trip to the Dollar Store looking like a refugee.

You?
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ginger0104
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

We're moving Friday, but I need to pack the kitchen today so dinner tonight is still up in the air.  All I know is that we'll be eating out, but nothing sounds good.  Too many choices makes it hard to narrow it down. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:20 AM
3 moms liked this

I bought too many groceries this weekend and they won't all fit in the cupboard/refrigerator and I can't find a place to store them out of sight. UGH!!

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Everyone makes one choice, write them on a piece of paper and pick them out of a hat (or bowl or cupped fingers lol).

Quoting Ginger0104:

We're moving Friday, but I need to pack the kitchen today so dinner tonight is still up in the air.  All I know is that we'll be eating out, but nothing sounds good.  Too many choices makes it hard to narrow it down. 

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Definitely in the first world category.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I bought too many groceries this weekend and they won't all fit in the cupboard/refrigerator and I can't find a place to store them out of sight. UGH!!

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM

It's worth the run. On the plus side, it's likely you won't be the only one looking like a refugee in the store. :) Syrup is important!

I'm sitting outside having a Yard Sale, which, by the way, is always a bad idea. Anyway, it's difficult to see my screen, even though I'm under a canopy. *whine* Darn fantastic and bright weather.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Yard sale: hard way to take junk to the thrift store lol.

Quoting Cymbeline:

It's worth the run. On the plus side, it's likely you won't be the only one looking like a refugee in the store. :) Syrup is important!

I'm sitting outside having a Yard Sale, which, by the way, is always a bad idea. Anyway, it's difficult to see my screen, even though I'm under a canopy. *whine* Darn fantastic and bright weather.

Bri060492
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I'm on a diet and I'm still hungry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I woke up in pain this morning, had to take a percoset and now I don't think I'll be able to eat at brunch in a hour. I'm feeling dizzy and seeing double. I hate how it makes me feel, but at least it's not pain.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:36 AM

none yet....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:36 AM
6 moms liked this
I put salsa on my eggs and it got too wet. Also, I gained four pounds from alcohol and junk food but I don't want to go to the gym because I'm lazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN