Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well, what the hell is it?!

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 150 Replies
Anybody have a meal plan for next week? I'm going to the grocery today and need some new ideas for dinners for the week. Tonight I'm doing meatloaf.
While we're at it, my son started first grade and its the first year I'm packing his lunch. What types of packed lunch ideas do y'all have? If it were up to him, he'd want a lunchable every single day...yea..no.
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beco8627
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Bump!
beco8627
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM
What's a girl gotta do to get some replies around here?
beco8627
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Aannyyybodyyyy?
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Tacos for dinner. Home made lunchables?
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't plan meals ahead but I am making bacon wrapped stuffed steaks for dinner tonight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Tonight we are having homemade chicken tenders, Mac & cheese, green beans, and pineapple.

For lunches my kids take leftovers, pb&j, grapes, yogurt, string cheese, whole grain crackers, apples, kiwi, turkey sandwich.....
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Bacon wrapped and stuffed?!?! What are they stuffed with?!

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I don't plan meals ahead but I am making bacon wrapped stuffed steaks for dinner tonight.
Seagodess
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM

I dont do meal plans. They never work out for me. We are having BBQ steak for dinner.

DS usually has sandwiches for lunch. PBJ, ham, turkey. Then some fruit and a snack. I ask him if he wants to pack other stuff but nope. So I mix it up and buy different breads and buns for him to use. He really likes bagel sandwiches.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Dinner menu this week:

Grilled chicken burgers on homemade buns with swiss and carmelized onions. Cucumber salad on the side.

Honey teriyaki chicken on sticky rice with asian coleslaw on the side.

Baked ziti with garlic pull apart bread.

Loaded glazed sweet potato wraps.

Apple butter bbq slow cooked chicken on rice with steamed broccoli on the side.

Sushi night.

For at home lunches, thai fresh rolls, crunchy cashew salad, turkey club wraps, wild rice and kale salad, avocado egg salad on toast or in a wrap, fruit salads etc

For school lunches, I have long lists of mains, sides and snacks. I just pick something off each list and combine it. We don't do sandwiches. I'll come back with a few pics in a bit.
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Inquiring minds need to know.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Bacon wrapped and stuffed?!?! What are they stuffed with?!

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I don't plan meals ahead but I am making bacon wrapped stuffed steaks for dinner tonight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)