Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kicking your husband out for cheating one time??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
My cousins husband of 14 years admitted to her last Friday that he slept with a coworker on Wednesday night and immediately regretted it. He tearfully told her and begged her for forgiveness. She apparently, without a word, went upstairs and started boxing up his stuff and told him to get out. He left for a few hours intending to give her space, and when he came back his stuff was all boxed up on the porch and the locks were changed.

The kids are devastated, they don't want mommy and daddy to be apart, she's said she's so sorry but that's the way it'll be from now on. When he's called, she's said that she has no interest in any contact from him besides with her lawyer, that he's a piece of shit husband, awful father and she couldn't care less if he dies alone and miserable. His work also has a no dating coworkers policy, she called and told them and him and this lady were both fired.

I know this from what he's told her mom who told my mom. Idk, I can't help but think part of me is saying she should at least try... It was one time.... But then part of me days he does suck.

WDYT?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DrunkenFaeGirl
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:49 PM
6 moms liked this

My husband and I agreed before we were married that one time cheating is one too many.  I would have done the same as your cousin.

ETA:  My dh is my best friend and I would eventually forgive him to be friends, I'd never say the things your cousin has, but, the marriage would be over.

MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:50 PM
One time too many.
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
If my husband cheated that would be the end of it. He would do the same if I did. Both of us feel cheating is vile and isn't something we could get past.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:50 PM
I would do the same thing. The trust is home, the promise is broken. I'm fine on my own, and I would rather be single than with a man I can't trust.
Tranquil_Octopi
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Yea, he would be gone

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Yep! Even just one time! His ass would be gone!!! And he feels the same way if I were to cheat. That's a deal breaker for us.
kiwiskiwi29
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

She doesn't have to try anything. He is a pig and deserves to be thrown to the curb. I would do the same. If my dh wants to cheat on me he will lose everything. I've told him this. I have no patience for that kind of bullshit. I'm not a doormat.

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:52 PM

I don't blame her.  If my husband cheated, he'd be gone.

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I would do the same.  I wouldn't trust him, I could never trust him again. 

Promises were broken. 

And obviously he wouldn't be the man I thought he was. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:52 PM
That's her deal breaker, everyone has one, besides, if he cheated there was already trouble in their marriage, and this may have been her last straw.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN