Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Rant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

This is a rant and you won't understand and yes my grammer sucks I really don't care I have no where to post it but here so there !

~~rant~~

I hate them so much it's been growing at first annoyance to little things that I could put up to its the stress of haveing roommates and there child live with us but now ....I HATE THEM ... They are users and abusers of there situation . I get when two people work hard they get tired . I am Not the Nanny or a Damn Maid ! Yes I am a stay at home mom but i am trying to get a job and its hard when I am expected not asked not paid But EXPECTED to watch there child who is a ill mannered lil demon spawn from the depths of hell I never knew of !

my gods this child is evil and destructive and the parents are Ignoant asses ! there Son pees on walls and on floors when he does not get his way Also will smear his shit all over the toilet ! he will Break my kids things take their things , Hurt them and laugh about it ! His parents thinks it's ok and Say that My son is a lil whiny ass bitch (there words ) cause he crys when he gets slapped in the face hard with a metal truck ! 

they pay rent but its getting to the point that rent is SOOO not worth it ! MY SO refuses to come home and stay cause he can't stand them or there kid because I won't let him beat the shit out of the dad for the looks he  gives my dh . He wanted to beat the Kid I mean really beat this child cause there Son exposes him self to our 2 year old daughter ,he has also pissed in the kids pool with the kids in it cause he did not Feel like getting out but is fine to stand up whip it out and pee towards my daughter while his father watches and laughs !

The Mother is a Control freak from hell who can't see anything her little snow flake does cause she is always asleep and or eatting or laying on the sofa screaming at her SO to get her food or do this or that ! She is perfectly able to get up and get it her self ! and Now they are pregnant and she come home goes to bed and bitches and whines about how my cooking makes her sick . She can't stand the smell of garlic , meat of any kind , onions , some fruits and green onions . 

Oh and they are not saving to move out they say they are but are not as they are always going out to dinner or the movies something and guess who they leave the kid with and does not even say a word to ? Thats right its me ! I am always cooking and Cleaning and doing everything cause they won't !

I want my DH home ! 

I miss him sleeping beside me I miss him eatting dinner with us as a family.

I want my life back !

I want to Kill them !

I want to let DH beat the shit out of them!

I hate how nice I am , Why can't I be a bitch like his EX !! 

~~~~

the roommate ages are 

lazy bitch -20 

asshole- 26

Demon-6

they both work at walmart

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vindictive421
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:13 AM
"ill mannered lil demon spawn from the depths of hell I never knew of" I laughed so hard at this! You need to kick them out yesterday!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:14 AM

Quoting Vindictive421: "ill mannered lil demon spawn from the depths of hell I never knew of" I'm sorry I laughed so hard at this!

Ok yeah reading it out loud it is pretty funny 

Vindictive421
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:17 AM
I'm so sorry you're going though that, I would pack there shit while they were gone and change the locks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Vindictive421: "ill mannered lil demon spawn from the depths of hell I never knew of" I'm sorry I laughed so hard at this!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:19 AM

I would love to do that but they been here a a year and In my state i am not allowed and need to give a 30day notice 

Quoting Vindictive421: I'm so sorry you're going though that, I would pack there shit while they were gone and change the locks.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:20 AM

Wondering how you get energy to put up with them?????? I'd have been sent to xxx institute ward.

Your voice has been heard, hope you're feeling a bit better........

Have a nice day!!wink minihope this'll Cheer you up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:22 AM
So give them a 30 day notice... I would make life HELL for them. Then they will want to leave

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I would love to do that but they been here a a year and In my state i am not allowed and need to give a 30day notice 

Quoting Vindictive421: I'm so sorry you're going though that, I would pack there shit while they were gone and change the locks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

If you have this option by law, why you hesitate to do so?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:23 AM
It may be time to tell them it's time to move on. They are both adults with jobs, there is really no reason for them nit to have their own place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Give them 30 Days notice. And explain that if they leave their child with you again without asking you will call CPS to come and get him.
Quiet.Disaster
by Becca on Aug. 25, 2014 at 6:26 AM
Give them the 30day notice and tell those fucktards to kick rocks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)