Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I see a lot of tiny babies on here and..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you enjoy having a new baby?

Options:

YES! BABIES FO EVAH

Yes, but only when I can give them back to mom and dad.

Hellllll naw. Nasty little things.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 50

View Results

I am SO GLAD DD isn't that small anymore. While your new baby is a precious little sight, I'm rejoicing over here because mine uses the toilet, feeds herself, and sleeps through the night. She tells me what she wants instead of cries her eyes out and we have a lot of fun together. She's currently 4yo, I wish she wouldn't get older past this point.

It might make me a monster but I can't STAND new tiny humans; they're only cute when you can give them back to the poor soul(s) who just had them. I loved DD when she was little of course but I would never go back to day 1. Lol!

Anyone here agree? Or do you love having new ones? 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:00 PM
My first was perfect: 17 months old when we met her...she was a toddler, but still needed us.
Our youngest was a booger as she was a 6 week preemie and spent weeks in NICU and then 6 months on an apnea monitor.
The girls are at amazing ages now: almost 9 and 6.
luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I love babies..and bigger kids..its teenagers I can't stand..I will have three one day.. oh lord!!
mommy1234242
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Kind of agree but sometimes I wish I could go back for like a week, or 3 hours and then come back to the present lol Maybe even go foard to the future like 3years into the future lmao. My girls are 6 and 2...

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I am so glad I got through that baby stage. Changing pampers and all that jazz. Life is so much easier (and a tiny bit cheaper) not having to buy Pampers and formula every week.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I love the baby stage I find it easy .I have a five year old and a newborn and I find the oldest much harder

The cuteness doesn't hurt either
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I LOVE NEWBORNS! I would probably like being around my 4 year old a lot more if he didn't give me such an attitude lol... Love that kid, but damn I hate his attitude.

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:06 PM
I honestly didn't think I would love the baby stage because I never really liked other people's. But my own? Love, love, loved that stage and I am sad I won't experience it again!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

That is precious, but I'm still sticking to my thoughts lol. Gorgeous baby!

Quoting babie113:

Mobile Photo

I love the baby stage I find it easy .I have a five year old and a newborn and I find the oldest much harder The cuteness doesn't hurt either

JaeMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:08 PM

I hate the infant stage. My youngest is 4 months old and I'm just like grow already! loll

Charlie557
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:10 PM

I agree. DD was an easy baby, but I didn't particularly get any joy out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)