Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a small confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
So recently my daughter got lice. It spred to everyone else in the house. I tried doing the shampoo/ spray and clean combo but it didnt seem to get rid of them. We needed new mattresses anyway so I bought new ones and put the old lice infested ones by the dumpster. This helped cut down the infestation and I was able to get ride of them. I noticed later that day that some people took the mattresses. I thought about telling them, but I didnt want to reveal our business. Its their fault they'll get lice.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybumblebe
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Ew. Well, it's too late regardless but that's pretty disgusting of you to not mention it.
mybumblebe
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:33 PM
That pretty much reminds me if something as bad as sleeping with someone when you know you have hiv and not telling them. Or herpes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Why should I? It was in the trash. They should not have taken it.

Quoting mybumblebe: Ew. Well, it's too late regardless but that's pretty disgusting of you to not mention it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Maybe, if I had sold them or given them the mattresses. I did not. I threw them away.

Quoting mybumblebe: That pretty much reminds me if something as bad as sleeping with someone when you know you have hiv and not telling them. Or herpes.
beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM
You could have ripped them or done something to them, hell put a sign on them. That's messed up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Not your problem. That's the very reason I will never buy furniture at a yard sale or from the side of the road. Especially the trash - for fear of bed bugs or lice. If you wanna take something from the trash, be prepared to deal with the reason they were thrown out
stacey541
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:39 PM
They get what they get for taking it from the trash. You would think mattresses would be crossing some sort of line....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
That's nasty. You should have wrote a note on the mattress. They shouldn't be picking mattresses out of the garbage, but still, you're wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Like I said they needed replaced anyway. Mine was broken down. My daughters was ripped and stained. Someone had to be desperate to take them.

Quoting beaularson91: You could have ripped them or done something to them, hell put a sign on them. That's messed up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Its not my job to save idiots from themselves.

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's nasty. You should have wrote a note on the mattress. They shouldn't be picking mattresses out of the garbage, but still, you're wrong.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN