Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE MISSES EVERYTHING, ALONE IN THE ER!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

So on top of me being worried about my son's Dr's appointment bc of a swollen lymph node I got to sit in the germ filled ER! I swear my DH misses all the fun, dumb ass deployment lol!

We need to do a follow up and more xrays in a few days. She was swollen and something looked off with her growth plates so they couldn't be 100% sure of a fracture or the extent.

Of course my DD is sad they didn't have a purple splint lol.
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Bump
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Bump
mem82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Hope she feels better!
momof3grls4517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Aaww hope it all comes out okay.
SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM

my husband is deployed and seems like everything that could go wrong does when he's away. Sorry about your daughter, she's seems to be taking it well and hope all goes well with your son.

Mom4my
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I hope that you son and daughter both get better soon and I know what you mean about ur dh missing everything (good and bad) I hate it and some days its so hard. I'm here if you want to talk, about anything.

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Oh yeah she gets to get babied at school lol. Last year she was on crutches (a Bocci ball was dropped on her foot) and everyone spoiled her lol. So I am sure this won't be different.

She was bummed they didn't have colored splints though lol.

Quoting SitaStJames:

my husband is deployed and seems like everything that could go wrong does when he's away. Sorry about your daughter, she's seems to be taking it well and hope all goes well with your son.

SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I would've been bummed too. (lol) I would've wanted either pink or camo. And what a lucky girl to be babied at her school.

Quoting CABZS: Oh yeah she gets to get babied at school lol. Last year she was on crutches (a Bocci ball was dropped on her foot) and everyone spoiled her lol. So I am sure this won't be different. She was bummed they didn't have colored splints though lol.
Quoting SitaStJames:

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Thank you. I just need to get through Wednesday and then some maybe but I am hoping they will tell me the swollen lymph node is nothing to worry about. If that happens I will be able to breathe again!

Quoting Mom4my:

I hope that you son and daughter both get better soon and I know what you mean about ur dh missing everything (good and bad) I hate it and some days its so hard. I'm here if you want to talk, about anything.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Deployments suck!

She doesn't look to phased by it, she's a cutie!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN