Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I wrong ladies?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
So my husband and I were trying to get pregnant for almost two years. He recently decided he didn't want to try anymore. I ended up getting pregnant that very week. (Ironic right?) Well I was always excited for when I finally would get pregnant and tell him and I dreamed of how happy he would be. He's not happy. At all. He says he doesn't want this baby and makes statements about abortion. It hurts so bad because he was the one who comforted me month after month when I saw those negatives and then when I finally get pregnant he's horrible? He doesn't even let me talk about it. I feel alone and like I have to stifle how ecstatic I am. So since I found out, he has refused me sex. It's been like two weeks. Well, he woke up from a nap and I asked him for some intimacy. He said maybe but then told me he wanted me to make him some food, so I did. I asked him f he would take care of me after. Well after he ate, he looks at me and says well I guess we'll have to do it tomorrow. I have to go to work. No time. I know he said tomorrow but it just irritates the shit out of me I do that for him but I don't get what I need from him. Sorry, I'm just frustrated
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Bump!
zeezoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I'm sorry your husband is being such a turd. 

sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
What a shit. You need to go vist your mom or a gf rite about now. And harsh i knnow but leave before the baby gets here.
mammabear87
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM

I have nothing to say except he is an ass hole

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
He met someone else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:42 PM
You mean like permanently? And my mom passed this year. :(

Quoting sunsetchick34: What a shit. You need to go vist your mom or a gf rite about now. And harsh i knnow but leave before the baby gets here.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to sit down with him and ask him what changed and talk about it. Otherwise this will drive a wedge between you.

xoch86
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:43 PM

I would have told him to make his own damn good. He's such an ass. It's time to rethink whether or not u wanna raise a child with this douchebag

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:43 PM
What makes you say that?

Quoting Anonymous 2: He met someone else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN