Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That's that S**T I DONT LIKE .

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:24 AM
  • 46 Replies
2 moms liked this
I can't stand a fucking bully . I don't care if this is just the "internet", picking on someone that appears "weak" irritates my soul . I'm pretty chill when it comes to this MC shit, but that's that shit I don't like .

Carry On .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:26 AM

I know who you're talking about and I agree completely. Bitch has no room to talk.

FictionFan
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:27 AM
What'd I miss?!
teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:29 AM

I don't know if this is a spinoff or what, but yeah, I agree.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:29 AM
It's actually a couple of people that have been commenting through out the day that have been on some bully shit . Normally I'm chill, but I'm just not feeling it today .

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I know who you're talking about and I agree completely. Bitch has no room to talk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:30 AM
Not a spin off . Just seen people comments acting like assholes today/yesterday .

Quoting teenkabear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people are truly assholes mama. There is a difference in being real with an opinion and just being a asshat of a bully. I agree 100%
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:36 AM
I definitely know that . It's just getting irritating . Internet thugging at its finest . Normally I'll just say something and keep it moving, but lately alot of people are over the top and turn around and call it "real"

Quoting LoveVenus: Some people are truly assholes mama. There is a difference in being real with an opinion and just being a asshat of a bully. I agree 100%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: Not a spin off . Just seen people comments acting like assholes today/yesterday .
Quoting teenkabear:

Recently, I've seen a couple negative posts pop up on MC that were about me.. AND I was mentioned at least a couple times in a thread of "people you hate".  I didn't respond to any of it, but I'm sure they'll read this and be happy to know that I saw their disdain. lol The admins have been slacking recently, probably because of the anon change?  Who knows?

People are assholes.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:38 AM
Thats why most of them hide behind anon. Most bullies online wouldn't even be that person in real life off the internet

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I definitely know that . It's just getting irritating . Internet thugging at its finest . Normally I'll just say something and keep it moving, but lately alot of people are over the top and turn around and call it "real"

Quoting LoveVenus: Some people are truly assholes mama. There is a difference in being real with an opinion and just being a asshat of a bully. I agree 100%
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Fully admit that I'm an asshole when it comes down to one person around here who thinks she can bully others after airing her shit out for all to see that she's no better than those she's giving it to. So yes I kind of give her what she gives to others. Fair is fair. But 99% of the time you won't see me bullying anyone. I admit it. I'm an asshole when I feel its deserved its a fault I'm working on it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)