Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wake up!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
How do you wake yourself up in the mornings??? I got up with dh this morning when he left for work, plan to do it every day but I'm just barely awake... Like if I lay down I could go right back to sleep lol. I have NO energy! Which isn't unusual but feels so much worse right now, I don't even want to move to make coffee :/
My plan is to get up, work out and shower before waking the kids. I really don't have time for much else before that unless I cut my workout short... I decided not to work out today since I was going to use the treadmill but I'm not awake enough to trust myself on it lmao.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Coffee and cafemom.
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:31 AM
I try to get some light in my eyes as soon as possible. If the sun is up I'll look out the window. If not I'll turn on bright lights. Helps to wake me up.
Vindictive421
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:33 AM
I haven't gone to bed yet, I'm wide awake. Most nights I sleep 2 hours. I don't drink coffee. I'm just always wide awake. Sometimes I feel foggy but that's it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:34 AM
I take a quick shower to wake up when I'm feeling like that and a cup of coffee helps too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:40 AM
That's what I'm doing today lol. But if I work out as long as I would like to I only have *maybe* 5 minutes to spare :(

Quoting twinmommy27: Coffee and cafemom.
proudmommy35
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Coffee.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:42 AM
That stinks. I go to the gym once everyone is out of the house..
That may change once I start working again. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what I'm doing today lol. But if I work out as long as I would like to I only have *maybe* 5 minutes to spare :(

Quoting twinmommy27: Coffee and cafemom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:42 AM
Dh turned on the bedroom light to get dressed >.< sun is definitely not up at 4:45 here lol. Right now I've got all the lights on and could probably curl up and go back to sleep even with them on... I desperate want to! If my oldest didnt have school I definitely would, Id have 2.5 hours to sleep still!

Quoting Yellow_Lileigh: I try to get some light in my eyes as soon as possible. If the sun is up I'll look out the window. If not I'll turn on bright lights. Helps to wake me up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:44 AM
I can't... I need at least 5 hours to function normally. Preferably a minimum of 7 but that's not going to happen anytime soon except weekends.

Quoting Vindictive421: I haven't gone to bed yet, I'm wide awake. Most nights I sleep 2 hours. I don't drink coffee. I'm just always wide awake. Sometimes I feel foggy but that's it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:46 AM
I don't have time for coffee before working out unless I cut my workout about 20... Maybe I'll try a super quick shower before.. See if it helps.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I take a quick shower to wake up when I'm feeling like that and a cup of coffee helps too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN