Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ridiculous Bridezilla Requests

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:48 PM
  • 424 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So many of us have had to deal with a friend or family members getting married and being a part of the insanity that comes with planning the BIG day. My brother is getting married (in Nov) and I am in the wedding on his side. Now his bride has choosen a floor length gown & she made it clear that NO heels are to be worn.. Uumm what? No heels with a floor lenghth gown just sounds rdiculous to me.....lol..
What is the most ridiculous thing a bride has requested/demanded ? I know this will be a fun post.....so come on ladies..... Share if you dare!
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Buumpp :-P
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:51 PM
I have never been to a wedding, minus my own.
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:54 PM
6 moms liked this
So this is a babyshowerzilla from my cousins nutso wife. At the shower, as she was opening the gifts, if it wasn't the exact brand she requested (Osh kosh only clothes and Fischer price toys) she handed it back to the guest! at the party and told them it wasn't an acceptable gift! My side of the family talked til we were 50 shades of blue to get Jimmy to dump this clown but I'll be damned if they aren't going on 21 years together.
( I wasn't invited to the wedding - jimmy was allowed exactly 10 people for his guest list, her side was 140 no lie) so Idk what crazy shit she demanded then)
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Wowzer. Did you have a small or big wedding?

Quoting morrigan914: I have never been to a wedding, minus my own.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:58 PM
4 moms liked this
Dayyuummm!!! What a rude entitled bitch. Smh.....

Quoting TwoPennies: So this is a babyshowerzilla from my cousins nutso wife. At the shower, as she was opening the gifts, if it wasn't the exact brand she requested (Osh kosh only clothes and Fischer price toys) she handed it back to the guest! at the party and told them it wasn't an acceptable gift! My side of the family talked til we were 50 shades of blue to get Jimmy to dump this clown but I'll be damned if they aren't going on 21 years together.
( I wasn't invited to the wedding - jimmy was allowed exactly 10 people for his guest list, her side was 140 no lie) so Idk what crazy shit she demanded then)
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Very, very entitled
I can't stand her to this day

Quoting BekahBrownEyes: Dayyuummm!!! What a rude entitled bitch. Smh.....

Quoting TwoPennies: So this is a babyshowerzilla from my cousins nutso wife. At the shower, as she was opening the gifts, if it wasn't the exact brand she requested (Osh kosh only clothes and Fischer price toys) she handed it back to the guest! at the party and told them it wasn't an acceptable gift! My side of the family talked til we were 50 shades of blue to get Jimmy to dump this clown but I'll be damned if they aren't going on 21 years together.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:01 AM
My stepdaughter had to wear a handmade tulle flower girl dress in my friends wedding. She HATED it and it literally rubbed her little chest raw.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never really encountered one. The closest was a night my sister wanted to get together to finish planning things since I was helping her do most of the planning. She ended up not showing up at all and didn't even respond to my calls and texts until 3 hours later. She said she just couldn't deal with it right then. I was pissed because I could've gone and done a girls night with my friends but declined to help her. By the time I gave up and left it was too late to go hang out.

I'll just read other stories lol.
sweet.daydream
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Bump !!
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Awww.....that sucks.

Quoting TexasGirl90: My stepdaughter had to wear a handmade tulle flower girl dress in my friends wedding. She HATED it and it literally rubbed her little chest raw.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN